• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Thanksgiving Tools Boost November Bookings and Sales?

In summary, a conversation took place where a person shared a document they created for getting bookings and sales in November. Another person pointed out a mistake in the document, which was then fixed. Others complimented the creator on their flyers and thanked them for sharing their ideas. Someone requested a specific timeline for holiday parties and the creator offered to post it. The conversation also included discussions about making phone calls for bookings, creating flyers, and dealing with household issues. Overall, the group was impressed with the creator's flyers and expressed gratitude for their contributions.
tlennhoff
I tried to do a "thanksgiving tools" themed document for getitng bookings and sales in November. What do you think?

Attachments

• Nov_Turkey_Set.doc
    172 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Looks good...except the line at the bottom says.... What are you waiting for, book your orctober shows today!

Good catch. That is fixed. Do these make sense as a desired "set"?

I love your flyer! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

I love the flyers that you create. Thank you so much for sharing all of your ideas. It makes my life so much easier!

That's an awsome flyer..... thanks for sharing!!!

Awesome Flyer T! I think I'll put it to use too!

getting ready for the hoildayHi everyone
I know I have seen this but I can not find the kist fo Time line for the Holiday . the one that says the 1st week od december send the host a reminder , phone call w week later . This is good for the partys that har held after Christmass and in January . If anyone has this would you post it

Thank- you Doreen Zaino
[email protected]

I love it! Thanks for sharing Tasha!

chef131doreen said:
Hi everyone
I know I have seen this but I can not find the kist fo Time line for the Holiday . the one that says the 1st week od december send the host a reminder , phone call w week later . This is good for the partys that har held after Christmass and in January . If anyone has this would you post it

Thank- you Doreen Zaino
[email protected]

HUH? lol:eek: :eek:

can anyonepost it in pdf format for those of us w/o word

Great flyer...Now I remember why I joined this site. Thank you much for sharing.

Great Flyer -- I'm new and I'm taking everything all in that everyone does! You all are awesom!

Here you go. I'll try to get in the habit of posting both the word document and the pdf.

Attachments

• Nov_Turkey_Setb.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 304
Tasha, you slacker!! You always go above and beyond...thanks!!

gilliandanielle said:
Tasha, you slacker!! You always go above and beyond...thanks!!

My goal for next week is to actually get on the phone and get some bookings, my director might have to sit next to me to get me to make the first couple. :rolleyes: I wanted to do like 2 catalog shows and 1 catalog/online fundraiser this month as it is crazy hectic for me but just have not made the calls yet. Created the flyers, wrote the scripts, goofed off here, dealt with the oh my gosh we have puddles of water on the kitchen floor from the leak in the upstairs shower (fixed today), goofed some more. I should get PC to pay me for the flyers & stuff as I'd probably be more consistent with that then using the phone (an evil device created by the devil).

That flyer was great it looks like a great way to get November shows

Thanks Tasha - I LOVE YOUR FLYERS....

This is a great set to offer to a host!!

Wow, looks great!
I was actually thinking of playing w/ all that today.
You did it for me,,,
THANKS

Love it, thank you!

1. How can I get more bookings for November?

To get more bookings for November, it's important to start reaching out to potential hosts early. Send out personalized invitations, offer special incentives, and promote the holiday season and the benefits of hosting a party during this time. You can also utilize social media and word-of-mouth to spread the word about your November parties.

2. What are some unique themes or ideas for November parties?

November is a great time to have holiday-themed parties, such as a Friendsgiving cooking party or a cookie exchange party. You can also offer a "Thanksgiving Made Easy" party, where you showcase products that make the holiday cooking and hosting process easier. Other ideas include a pie-making party or a Thanksgiving side dish potluck.

3. How can I encourage my guests to book their own parties for November?

One effective way to encourage guests to book their own parties is by offering a special discount or free product for those who book a party during the month of November. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a party during the holiday season, such as earning free products for their holiday shopping or hosting a fun and stress-free get-together for their friends and family.

4. Are there any specific products or bundles that are popular for November parties?

Yes, there are several products and bundles that are popular for November parties. Some examples include the Thanksgiving Prep Set, which includes tools for prepping and cooking Thanksgiving dishes, and the Holiday Cookie Decorating Set, which is great for cookie exchange parties. You can also showcase products that make great holiday gifts, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer or the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

5. What are some tips for maximizing bookings during the busy holiday season?

During the busy holiday season, it's important to stay organized and plan ahead. Make sure to have a calendar or planner to keep track of available party dates and to follow up with guests who have expressed interest in hosting a party. Consider offering special incentives or bonuses for booking parties during the busy season, and be flexible with hosting dates and times to accommodate your guests' schedules. Additionally, don't forget to promote your November parties through social media and word-of-mouth to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • mommyhugz1978