• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Show Deadline: Book Now to Receive Products by November!

In summary, the speaker is excited about having 3 potential hosts and 2 potential recruits, and is trying to book November solid in order to reach the $1500 level. They are wondering about the deadline to close shows for Thanksgiving and ask for advice from others. It is suggested to aim for closing shows 2-3 weeks before Thanksgiving to ensure enough time for processing and shipping. The speaker is advised to check with their upline or contact customer service for specific information.
HockeyLover
So, from the brink of becoming inactive to having 3 potential hosts and 2 potential recruits (YAY!!), I am trying to book November solid. I didn't even hold 2 shows for the last SAT and I so desperately want to get to that $1500 level AT LEAST! Before I call these potential hosts, I wanted to see the deadline to close shows to receive the products for Thanksgiving. All I see in CN is the deadlines for Christmas. Does anyone have even a rough idea as to when I can tell people they need to close their shows by to get their products by Thanksgiving? TIA!

i won't swear to it, i would want it in no later than the week before. i usually get my orders 2-3 days after i submit the order, so, i guess take a look at your delivery track record to try and guesstimate. but this is my 1st holiday season, so, i could be totally wrong. hth

there is no official Thanksgiving deadline. You would be wise to give a 2 week deadline so as not to disappoint..

I would allow at least 2 weeks before Thanksgiving! Lately it has been longer waits for products and you definitely want people to get their things before Turkey Day! One good thing is that Thanksgiving is "late" this year...the 27th...so that helps some! I would say no later than the 12th to be on the safe side!

Hi there! Congratulations on your success with potential hosts and recruits, that's amazing! I completely understand your urgency to reach the $1500 level and I'm sure you will get there in no time. As for the deadline to close shows for Thanksgiving, I would recommend checking with your upline or contacting the customer service team at Pampered Chef for more specific information. However, generally speaking, it's best to aim for closing shows at least 2-3 weeks before Thanksgiving to ensure enough time for processing and shipping. I wish you all the best with your bookings and reaching your goals! Keep up the great work!

What is the deadline for booking a Thanksgiving show?

The deadline for booking a Thanksgiving show is to receive products by November is to book before October 31st. This will ensure that the products arrive in time for Thanksgiving preparations.

What products are available for the Thanksgiving show?

There are a variety of products available for the Thanksgiving show, including cookware, bakeware, cooking tools, and serving dishes. These products are designed to make Thanksgiving meal preparations easier and more enjoyable.

Can I book a Thanksgiving show online?

Yes, you can book a Thanksgiving show online by visiting our website and selecting the "Book a Show" option. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the Thanksgiving show?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the Thanksgiving show. However, hosting a show with a higher sales total can earn you more free and discounted products.

What are the benefits of hosting a Thanksgiving show?

Hosting a Thanksgiving show allows you to earn free and discounted products, get exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. It also helps you prepare for Thanksgiving by providing useful and high-quality kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies