• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who receives the booking benefit for bridal shower bookings?

In summary, hosting a bridal shower with Pampered Chef allows the bride-to-be to receive free products and discounts, and it is a fun and unique way to celebrate and prepare for marriage. To book a party, you can contact a consultant or visit their website. The featured products at a Pampered Chef bridal shower include high-quality kitchen and cooking items, as well as entertaining and decor products. The menu can be customized and dietary restrictions can be accommodated. There are no additional costs for hosting a party, as the consultant will provide all necessary materials and tools, and the host will receive free products and discounts based on sales.
PamperedChefBB
When you have a bridal shower, who do gets the booking benefit? Do you give it to the Bride or the hostess hosting?

Are you putting them both in as hosts? One should be the co-host. Then I would just them pick once the booked show is held.
I hosted a bridal shower for my cousin, just put her in as host though, so she could get the bookings.

It really depends on the specific situation and what has been agreed upon beforehand. In general, the booking benefit should go to the hostess who is responsible for planning and hosting the bridal shower. However, if the bride has contributed significantly to the planning or has helped cover some of the costs, it may be appropriate to split the benefit between the two. Ultimately, it's important to communicate and discuss expectations beforehand to avoid any misunderstandings.

What is the benefit of hosting a bridal shower with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a bridal shower with Pampered Chef allows the bride-to-be to receive free products and discounts based on the sales made at the party. It is also a fun and unique way to celebrate and prepare for marriage.

How do I book a bridal shower with Pampered Chef?

To book a bridal shower with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant directly or visit our website and find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for the party.

What types of products are featured in a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a bridal shower. Some popular items include cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools, as well as entertaining and decor items.

Can I customize the menu for the bridal shower party?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized menu for the bridal shower party. They can also accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences.

Are there any additional costs for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

No, there are no additional costs for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower. Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and tools for the party, and the host will receive free products and discounts based on the sales made at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shawk752
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021