• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Calls 101: Scripts & Tips for Direct Sellers

In summary, a booking call is a phone call made by a direct seller to secure a booking for a party or event. Having a script for booking calls is important to ensure clear and concise communication of important information. The script should include a greeting, introduction, company and product explanation, party invitation, and call to action. Tips for a successful booking call include practicing the script, being confident and enthusiastic, actively listening, and offering personalized incentives. To make booking calls more effective, it is important to understand the company's products and host rewards, build a relationship with the potential host or customer, and follow up with a personalized message.
lindsaym
Gold Member
Question regarding booking calls. I came from another Direct sell company & want to contact my old customers & leads. When calling what would you say? I'm so horrible about coming up with the right words to entice someone to have a party. If love some script suggestions!

Go to the files up above -click on and under keyword search using 'bookings". There's a ton of files there.

One potential script could be:"Hi [customer/lead name], this is [your name] from [company name]. I hope this call finds you well! I wanted to touch base with you because I have some exciting news. I recently joined a new direct sell company that offers amazing products [or services] and I immediately thought of you. I remember how much you loved [specific product/service] when we worked together before, and I wanted to extend an invitation for you to host a party with me. It's a great way to catch up with friends and family, while earning some free products and discounts. Would you be interested in learning more about it and potentially hosting a party? I would love to reconnect with you and share all the exciting things my new company has to offer."

What is a booking call?

A booking call is a phone call made by a direct seller to a potential host or customer, with the goal of securing a booking for a party or event.

Why is it important to have a script for booking calls?

A script helps to ensure that important information is conveyed to the potential host or customer in a clear and concise manner. It also helps the direct seller to stay on track and effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a party.

What should be included in a booking call script?

A booking call script should include a greeting, an introduction, a brief explanation of the company and products, an invitation to host a party, information about host rewards and incentives, and a call to action.

What are some tips for making a successful booking call?

Some tips for making a successful booking call include practicing the script beforehand, being confident and enthusiastic, actively listening to the potential host or customer, and offering personalized incentives or rewards.

How can I make my booking calls more effective?

To make booking calls more effective, it is important to have a strong understanding of the company's products and host rewards, as well as to build a relationship with the potential host or customer. It can also be helpful to follow up with a personalized email or text message after the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • avelissar