• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking July Before Conference?

In summary, it is recommended to book your July parties at least 2-3 weeks before conference to ensure availability and allow enough time for party planning and preparation. You can still book parties in July after conference, but availability may be limited. Booking July parties before conference allows you to secure your preferred dates and times, as well as take advantage of any special promotions or incentives. To book July parties before conference, reach out to potential hosts and schedule parties through the online booking system or contact your team leader for assistance. If you are unable to book any July parties before conference, you can still reach out to potential hosts after conference or focus on booking parties for the following months.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Experienced consultants, help me on this one!

I just looked at my calendar and found the following:

* July 4 is a Friday (my new day off at work and a prime day for booking shows.
* Most people skip town for the whole weekend.
* If I go to National Conference, I'll be gone most of the week after.

I saw something in the CN about "booking a strong July ...." to get any rewards for this, must they be submitted before NC? If so ... kind of unfair to those of us who are first!

Just trying to be proactive here!

In the past, July incentives have been for the whole month.

But I know what you mean - I have July 7th & 8th for shows before conference - that's it. I'm just going to do my durndest to book those dates. (I have the 8th booked, now just need to get the 7th!)

Catalog shows! Talk to people about taking the catalogs on the road with them if they go visit family and friends. That way you can still have shows while you are away. And then book what ever dates you can during the rest of the month.

1. How far in advance should I book my July parties before conference?

It is recommended to book your July parties at least 2-3 weeks before conference to ensure availability and allow enough time for party planning and preparation.

2. Can I still book parties in July after conference?

Yes, you can still book parties in July after conference. However, keep in mind that availability may be limited as consultants may have already filled their calendars for the month.

3. What are the benefits of booking July parties before conference?

Booking July parties before conference allows you to secure your preferred dates and times, and also gives you the opportunity to take advantage of any special promotions or incentives that may be offered during conference.

4. How can I book July parties before conference?

You can book July parties before conference by reaching out to potential hosts and scheduling parties through our online booking system or by contacting your team leader for assistance.

5. What should I do if I am unable to book any July parties before conference?

If you are unable to book any July parties before conference, don't worry! You can still reach out to potential hosts after conference and book parties for the month. Additionally, you can also focus on booking parties for the following months to ensure a full calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
donnajocooper
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom