• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Incentives: Coupon Expiration Date for My Boutique

In summary, the expiration date for the booking incentive coupon varies depending on the promotion and can only be used during the designated promotion period. The coupon is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To redeem, follow the instructions provided on the coupon.
lluvs2laugh
For those of you that hand out coupons with booking incentives, how far out do you put the date?

My boutique is on the 22nd.

I usually put mine to the months I'm trying to book. If I had one this month, it would be through the end of January.

I only give them 90 days to use the gift certificate/coupon.

90 days......................................

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I typically put the date for booking incentives about 2-3 weeks out from the current date. This gives potential customers enough time to plan and schedule a party, but also creates a sense of urgency to book sooner rather than later. Of course, it ultimately depends on your personal preference and what works best for your business. Good luck with your boutique on the 22nd!

Related to Booking Incentives: Coupon Expiration Date for My Boutique

1. What is the expiration date for the booking incentive coupon?

The expiration date for the booking incentive coupon varies depending on the promotion. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the specific coupon for the expiration date.

2. Can I use the booking incentive coupon at any time?

The booking incentive coupon can only be used during the designated promotion period. Please check the terms and conditions for the specific dates.

3. Is the booking incentive coupon transferable?

The booking incentive coupon is non-transferable and can only be used by the person who received it. It cannot be given or sold to another person.

4. Can I combine the booking incentive coupon with other offers?

In most cases, the booking incentive coupon cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Please refer to the terms and conditions for the specific coupon.

5. How do I redeem the booking incentive coupon for my boutique?

To redeem the booking incentive coupon for your boutique, please follow the instructions provided on the coupon. This may include entering a code at checkout or presenting the coupon at a physical boutique location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • MHPampered