• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Game Idea, What Do Ya Think?

In summary, this necklace idea is a way for the host to make money while the guests get a nicer prize.
heat123
Silver Member
I read somewhere about someone doing a necklace with some door prizes on it as a way to get the host bookings. The friends book and the host gets to keep the prize.

Well here's my version....
I made up a necklace with the nicer door prize gifts: tongs, mini spatula, i-slice and mini whipper, attatched them to a bead necklace to announce the charm-gadget game. Book a show through the host and she gets the booking benefit while the friend gets to take home the "charm" gadget of her choice! So it's a win win on both their parts- the host and the guests, not just the hosts. I figure a friend is more inclined to help the hostess out than from me just straight out asking them (which seems like she's doing me the favor not her friend). What do you all think of this idea? This friday is my first technical hosted show so I want to get at least one booking from my first show! Thanks for any comments! :D

anyone like this idea?bump
just want to see who thinks this is a good idea before me show?

That sounds like a great idea! Let us know how it goes!

Kelly

I say give it a try, too! It's a unique way to do it. Good idea!

I agree, cute idea!

I started to wrap two gifts (extras - one was a can opener, one a CHOPPER). I said if the host got 2 bookings she could have gift #1, if she got 4 bookings she got gift #2. My host did book a show, but no prize (there were only 5 there, plus lots of outside orders). :p

At my last boutique I had announced a raffle (same chopper as prize) - guests got one ticket for filling out drawing slip, one for booking a show, and one for each $10 they spent. They were excited, I may have gotten 3 bookings from that - it's not closed yet.

1. How do I play the booking game?

To play the booking game, you will need a prize or incentive for the winner, a booking calendar, and a list of potential hosts. Each guest will have the opportunity to pick a date from the calendar to host a Pampered Chef party. The guest who books the most parties wins the prize.

2. Can I modify the booking game to fit my specific party?

Yes, the booking game can be customized to fit the needs of your party. You can change the rules, the prize, or the booking calendar to better suit your guests and their schedules.

3. How can I make the booking game more fun and engaging?

You can make the booking game more fun by adding a theme or incorporating props and decorations. You can also add different challenges or tasks for guests to complete in order to earn additional points towards booking parties.

4. Is the booking game only for in-person parties?

No, the booking game can also be played at virtual parties. You can use online booking calendars and have guests choose dates for virtual parties or choose dates for future in-person parties.

5. What are some tips to ensure the booking game is successful?

Some tips for a successful booking game include promoting the game before the party, having a clear and appealing incentive for the winner, and providing all the necessary materials and information to guests. You can also offer additional incentives or rewards for guests who book parties during the party itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies