• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!

In summary, the "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!" is a fun and interactive game that helps you book more Pampered Chef parties. It involves using a purse filled with items to spark conversation and interest in hosting a party. To play, you will need a purse filled with small items, and guests must guess the prices. The game is a great icebreaker and allows you to showcase popular products and give guests a taste of a Pampered Chef party. You can customize the items in the purse and play at every party to keep things fresh and exciting.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just updated a purse game that i wanted to share. It kind of is a booking game or just to get info out during the show. It's fun.
Please feel free to change anything you want.
the answers are just quick notes for me to remember what Iwanted to point out. so if the answers are a little weird just ask and I'll explane.

Thanks

Attachments

• new purse game.doc
    15 KB · Views: 611
thats pretty cool! thanks for sharing!

really cute...thanks!

1. What is the "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!"?

The "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!" is a fun and interactive game that helps you book more Pampered Chef parties. It involves using a purse filled with items to spark conversation and interest in hosting a party.

2. How do I play the "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!"?

To play the game, you will need a purse filled with small items such as kitchen gadgets, seasonings, or recipe cards. Show the items to your guests and ask them to guess how much they think the items cost. Whoever guesses the closest without going over wins a prize. Then, use this opportunity to talk to them about hosting a party.

3. What are the benefits of playing the "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!"?

The "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!" is a great way to break the ice and get your guests excited about hosting a party. It also allows you to showcase some of our popular products and give your guests a taste of what a Pampered Chef party is like.

4. Can I customize the items in the purse for the "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!"?

Yes, you can customize the items in the purse to fit your audience and preferences. You can use different products or add in your own personal touch to make the game more unique and fun.

5. How often should I play the "Booking Game Fun - Updated Purse Game to Share!"?

You can play the game at every party or event you attend. It's a great way to keep the energy high and get your guests excited about hosting a party. You can also switch up the items in the purse to keep things fresh and interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thepartylady