1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking game idea, what do ya think?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I read somewhere about someone doing a necklace with some door prizes on it as a way to get the host bookings. The friends book and the host gets to keep the prize.

Well here's my version....
    I made up a necklace with the nicer door prize gifts: tongs, mini spatula, i-slice and mini whipper, attatched them to a bead necklace to announce the charm-gadget game. Book a show through the host and she gets the booking benefit while the friend gets to take home the "charm" gadget of her choice! So it's a win win on both their parts- the host and the guests, not just the hosts. I figure a friend is more inclined to help the hostess out than from me just straight out asking them (which seems like she's doing me the favor not her friend). What do you all think of this idea? This friday is my first technical hosted show so I want to get at least one booking from my first show! Thanks for any comments! :D

Nov 10, 2005
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

anyone like this idea?

bump
    just want to see who thinks this is a good idea before me show?

Nov 10, 2005
  3. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

That sounds like a great idea! Let us know how it goes!

Kelly

Nov 10, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I say give it a try, too! It's a unique way to do it. Good idea!

Nov 10, 2005
  5. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I agree, cute idea!

I started to wrap two gifts (extras - one was a can opener, one a CHOPPER). I said if the host got 2 bookings she could have gift #1, if she got 4 bookings she got gift #2. My host did book a show, but no prize (there were only 5 there, plus lots of outside orders). :p

At my last boutique I had announced a raffle (same chopper as prize) - guests got one ticket for filling out drawing slip, one for booking a show, and one for each $10 they spent. They were excited, I may have gotten 3 bookings from that - it's not closed yet.

Nov 10, 2005
Have something to add?