• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Lines for Various Products - a Game

In summary, we should all be sprinkling booking & recruiting lines throughout our demos...remember the product knowledge game we played a few months back...let's do it with booking lines on this thread and I'll set up a thread under recruiting to do the same over there.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Ok - we should all be sprinkling booking & recruiting lines throughout our demos...remember the product knowledge game we played a few months back...let's do it with booking lines on this thread and I'll set up a thread under recruiting to do the same over there.

Name a product and throw out a booking line for it...then name another product for the next person to do. I'll start:

New Specialty Scrapers: New members recently joined the scraper family – check out our Master, Micro and Mega Scrapers! And you can get all three of the new scrapers as a ½ price item when you host a show!

Batter Bowls:

I am not very creative this AM but here goes...

Our Batter Bowls are a staple in every kitchen, If you are like me you have 2 of eack size because they are so useful. Don't have one yet or need another ? Book your own show with me and get one free!

mandoline....

Ya, I'm not a real creative one either... ready for some cheese? Here ya go...Amazed at how the mandoline slices? Have a show and you'll be amazed at how much we can slice the price!
(I told you it was cheese!!)Outdoor Party Sticks!

pampermejolene said:
Ya, I'm not a real creative one either... ready for some cheese? Here ya go...

Amazed at how the mandoline slices? Have a show and you'll be amazed at how much we can slice the price!
(I told you it was cheese!!)

Outdoor Party Sticks!

Outdoor Party Sticks: The weather is heating up, let's not heat up your kitchen! Host an outdoor party and we'll use the party sticks to hold your guests' drinks while I teach you all some summer recipes!

Stainless Cookware

Stainless Cookware: Professional chefs often choose to stock their kitchens with stainless cookware...but you don't have to BE a professional chef to cook like one! Book a party and we can show off some wonderful recipes using some fabulous tools like these (and you can even earn your stainless cookware half price!).

Food Chopper...

Host a get together with friends and we can chop the cost of our Food Chopper in 1/2 or earn it for free!Deep Covered Baker

Food Chopper: As you can see, the continuous 18" of stainless steel blades make the job of chopping into an easy and satisfying experience - just chop a little more and you've got smaller food morsels. You know, the food chopper is the number one item our hosts order with their free shopping spree, and no wonder- hosting a show is an easy and satisfying experience. In addition to the food chopper, my typical host earns another $____ in free products, plus half-price items and a shopping discount for a year! Let's visit after the show to discuss filling your kitchen with free products, and pampering your friends with a cooking show at your house or work!

Quick Stir Pitcher...

The versatile deep covered baker is a crown jewel in our stoneware collection - did you know getting free stoneware is a favorite reason hosts book their shows? In addition to getting this in a free shopping spree, my typical host also gets $_________________ more in free products, plus 2 half priced items, 60% off a tremendous host special like our green nylon knife or collapsible bowl this month, and another discount good for an entire year! Let's talk after the show about filling your kitchen with free products, and pampering your friends and family at your house or work!

Chilzanne Rectangle Server...

Love Deviled eggs but don't like what the heat does to mayo after a few hours?? Why not cool your eggs for hours and your checkbook at the same time? Book a show & earn it free or 1/2 price!!

SA Dots Dinnerware set

(side note: I wasn't sure it sounded ok but its better than I thought! ha ha I guess I can sell PC!) :)

Thought this was a good game for ideas and wanted to get it rolling again...hope it's OK that I've taken a second turn!!!

SA Dots Dinnerware Set: This dinnerware makes a great statement at your table, and you'll be spending more time there since PC products and recipes help make dinner easier and more fun to prepare. You can get this set free or for half-price by hosting a show...just let me know what date works for you!

Trifle Bowl...

" Check out page 8 in your catalog for just a few great things you can do with your trifle bowl.I'm personally impressed with how versatile it is... just like a cooking show you can be flexible and creative with how you want it to be! Plus at your cooking show you pick your own free products"*I may edit this later*Ha! I didn't pick a product!! Lol the pinch bowls...

I am medicated so this may sound better in my head.

Aren't these pinch bowls adorable? If your wallet is pinched and these are on your list, host a show and get them free.

Stainless Mixing Bowls

The stainless mixing bowls are one of my many favorite products. You can use them for a lot of different things and they store easily. Can't you see yourself with these in the kitchen?! (*optional* Here you go, hold on to it and see how you like the way it feels). How would you like to get it for FREE or 1/2 off? Talk to me after the show so we can mix up a group of friends and a yummy recipe so that you can have your own set.(too much??)cake pan set

Our great Cake Pan Set is a must have in any kitchen. Just "set" a date with me for your party and you can get them for free along with many other great products.

Mix 'N Chop

Check out this "million dollar baby." It's great not just for frying hamburger (and safe for a non-stick skillet) but also for mixing meatloaf and cookie dough without getting your hands dirty. Want more tips and ways to make your life easier? Just host a party and get it for free!Forged Cutlery

What is "Booking Lines for Various Products - a Game"?

"Booking Lines for Various Products - a Game" is a fun and interactive game designed to help consultants book more parties and increase their sales. It involves a set of booking lines or phrases that consultants can use to entice potential hosts to book a party with them.

How do I play the game?

To play the game, you will need a set of booking lines and a group of friends or fellow consultants. Each player will take turns drawing a booking line and trying to book a party using that line. The first player to successfully book a party wins the game!

Can I use this game at my parties?

Yes, absolutely! "Booking Lines for Various Products - a Game" is a great addition to any party and can help you book more parties with your guests. You can also invite your guests to play the game and offer a prize to the winner, which will make your party even more fun and engaging.

Is this game only for new consultants?

No, this game is suitable for both new and experienced consultants. It can be a great refresher for seasoned consultants and a valuable learning tool for new consultants. It can also be customized to fit your specific product line and target audience.

Where can I find the booking lines for the game?

You can find the booking lines for the game in the Pampered Chef consultant office or by attending a training session. You can also create your own booking lines based on your unique selling points and party themes. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • PChefPEI