• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Want to Win Free Pampered Chef Products by Playing a New Facebook Game?

In summary, "I Started a New Facebook Game" is a free social media game where players can create their own virtual game and invite friends to play. To start playing, one needs a Facebook account and can join by searching for the game or receiving an invitation. The game is also available on mobile devices and friends can be invited through the game or through Facebook. In-game purchases are optional.
Sheila
Gold Member
Anyone else tired of seeing the "numbers" game filling their daily feed? I am!

So I just posted this ...

I have a new Facebook Game too! Call me with your Name, mailing address, credit card number, cc expiration, cc billing zip & how much you want to spend and I'll surprise you with that much in Pampered Chef products!!!

;)

(Steal away & use it if you want!)

Yup! I am a little teensy beet annoyed by the cloggage. I love the new game!!! Muhahahahahahhaaaaa

I disabled my wall a while back so I'm not getting the numbers game thing. And I'm not disappointed OR feeling left out!!!! :D

LOL

No this is a thing where they are supposed to e-mail you a number between 1-1000 and you post on your wall the number & something about them. It's jamming up my news feed!!! over 1/2 of the posts are numbers & comments to other people. It's irritating.

The only one doing that on my newsfeed is my 13 yr. old niece. It's easy to just block her for a couple of days from my newsfeed. :)

I have several people doing it! Adults!!! LOL

Wow - I've gotten NONE of the #s thing - thank God - that stuff just ticks me off.

You are lucky Carolyn!

What is "I Started a New Facebook Game"?

"I Started a New Facebook Game" is a popular social media game where players create their own virtual game and invite their friends to play along.

How do I start playing "I Started a New Facebook Game"?

To start playing, you will need to have a Facebook account. Simply search for "I Started a New Facebook Game" on Facebook and click on the "Play Now" button. You can also join the game if a friend sends you an invitation.

Is "I Started a New Facebook Game" free to play?

Yes, "I Started a New Facebook Game" is completely free to play. You can also purchase in-game items with real money, but it is not required to enjoy the game.

Can I play "I Started a New Facebook Game" on my mobile device?

Yes, "I Started a New Facebook Game" is available on both iOS and Android devices. You can download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store.

How do I invite my friends to play "I Started a New Facebook Game" with me?

To invite your friends, simply click on the "Invite Friends" button in the game and select the friends you want to invite. You can also share the game on your Facebook timeline or send invitations through Messenger.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies