• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Catalog Show Qualify for a Host Special if Completed in the 6th Month?

In summary, the booking benefit for past host is a special offer that rewards past hosts for booking another party within a certain time frame. The rewards may include free products, discounts, or other special offers. The time frame for booking another party varies, typically between 30-60 days after the previous party. The booking benefit cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but your consultant can provide more information on eligible offers. To redeem the rewards, simply book another party within the specified time frame and your consultant will assist.
esavvymom
Staff member
I know that a show booked off of a host has to be held within 6 months for the original host to get the monthly special.

My question is this. My original host's show was 9/13/08. The show booked was a catalog show for early March when the lady went back to work. Does the catty show have to close by 3/13/09 to be within exact 6 months, or does it just have to complete in March since it's the 6th month, for the original host to get the Host Special??

Thanks.

With in the 6th month.

By end of the 6th month.

Great! Thanks :D

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. According to our policy, the show must be closed by the end of the 6th month from the original show date in order for the host to receive the monthly special. In this case, the catalog show must be closed by March 31st in order for the host to receive the Host Special. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. How does the booking benefit for past host work?

The booking benefit for past host is a special offer that allows a past host to earn rewards when they book another party within a certain time frame. This benefit is a way for us to thank our loyal hosts and encourage them to continue hosting parties.

2. What are the rewards for booking another party as a past host?

The rewards for booking another party as a past host include free products, discounts, and/or special offers. These rewards may vary depending on the current promotions and your previous party sales.

3. How long do I have to book another party to receive the booking benefit?

The time frame for booking another party to receive the booking benefit varies, but it is typically within 30-60 days after your previous party. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific details and deadlines.

4. Can I combine the booking benefit with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the booking benefit for past host cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can provide you with more information about any current promotions or offers that may be eligible to use with the booking benefit.

5. How do I redeem my booking benefit rewards?

To redeem your booking benefit rewards, simply book another party within the specified time frame and your consultant will apply the rewards to your order. If you have any questions or concerns, your consultant will be happy to assist you with redeeming your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies