1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Blonde Moment

1. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

So I sent out 5 host packets this morning and I realized I forgot to put the date of thier show in thehost packet. Should I just call them all and remind them of the date or should i mail something out stating the date so they have a paper reminder? Yes I usally do the show flyer sheet and last night when I put them together I felt like I was missing something.

Oct 19, 2009
  2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Wow, 5 host packets...you rock! I have one for next week...one slow moving book show and only one for November that I'm not sure will stick! :(

Oct 19, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I would suggest a postcard reminder of when their show is. I like the postcard reminders (when I can remember to do them!) there is a thank you for booking their date, a remember to send out invites, a don't forget reminder calls and a thank you for a great show! Seems like there are 2 more but can't remember them off the top of my head. I can attach them if you are interested.

Oct 19, 2009
  4. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Last week I forgot to send Catalogs in a packet so I sent them today she called me laughing

Oct 19, 2009
  5. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Charity, could you post those. That would be great. Thanks

Oct 19, 2009
  6. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

The more you send, the better! Don't worry about missing the date. Plus, your host coaching calls will cover it, too! Congrats on 5 shows!

Oct 19, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted