• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do I Include in a Packet of Info.?

In summary, the conversation was about an upcoming open house and Christmas tree tour. The person was unsure of what to include in the packets that will be given out at the event. Suggestions were made to include business cards, product information, holiday promotions, and possibly a small holiday gift. It was also recommended to include a note about when orders need to be placed for Christmas delivery. Ultimately, the goal is to make the packets informative and visually appealing to attract potential customers.
pcjulie
I mentioned on this thread (or another) about an open house and Christmas Tree tour I'm setting up for, and the woman sent me information saying that they are preparing packets for the 500+ people they plan to attend and to give her anything I want to include. I ordered business cards to attach to whaever I wnt to include, but I'm not sure what to include! Should I purchase the holiday mini-catalogs and put a note on it saying when to place orders in time for Christmas? Or should I print something out on my own? I will take any suggestions!

personally I'd make a little flyer.......maybe similar to The one you give to hostesses about getting future bookings??

Possibly make up your own coupon specials.

When is the event?? Oct.?? Nov.?? Right before Christmas??? Depending on timing would depend on what I would do. If you had time to order Mini's and they would still have plenty of time to order, I would probably do that, but I'd also still attach some kind of coupon offer for discount, free show, something.

HTH
Lisa

Hi there! It's great to hear that you're organizing an open house and Christmas tree tour. It sounds like a fun event! As for what to include in the packets, I would definitely recommend including your business cards. That way, people can easily contact you if they're interested in making a purchase. In terms of other materials to include, it might be a good idea to print out some information about your products or services, along with any special holiday promotions or deals that you're offering. You could also consider including a small holiday-themed gift, such as a candy cane or a mini ornament, with your business card attached. As for the holiday mini-catalogs, I think that's a great idea as well. Just make sure to include a note about when orders need to be placed in order to ensure delivery in time for Christmas. Overall, the key is to make the packets informative and eye-catching, while also showcasing your products and services in a festive way. Good luck with your event!

1. What is typically included in a packet of information from Pampered Chef?

A packet of information from Pampered Chef typically includes a catalog of our current products, a list of upcoming promotions or specials, and information on how to host a party or become a consultant.

2. Can I request specific product information or recipes in my packet?

Yes, you can request specific product information or recipes in your packet. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know what you are interested in and they will be happy to include it for you.

3. How can I get a packet of information if I don't know a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you do not know a Pampered Chef consultant, you can request a packet of information directly from our website. Simply fill out the request form and we will send a packet to you.

4. Is there a cost for receiving a packet of information?

No, there is no cost for receiving a packet of information from Pampered Chef. It is completely free and there is no obligation to make a purchase or host a party.

5. Can I share the information in my packet with friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the information in your packet with friends and family. In fact, we encourage you to do so and spread the word about our products and opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies