• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Is Using a Printed Product List at Shows?

as a wish list, not a shopping list! I also use it as a booking tool. If the list is short, go to a party, if the list is more than your budget allows today, book a show and get it for free, and if you want it all, become a consultant!ohooo I love it... I never thought of that..... I am going to try taht at my next two shows and see how that works.The ones that I got from Sticking to Business were fairly inexpensive, cheaper than regular post its i think...and much CUTER!I like yours better!Pampered Chef Wish List
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Does anyone use blank paper and hand out order forms and catalogues at the end of your show?

I got the PC paper from Merrill like to write letters..the smaller tablets. The look cute. I put them on the lapboards. Like 5 come for 8.95.

I hand it out all together, so they can jot stuff and down and fill out order form later. They like to look, but in my show outline, I make sure to comment that they don't want to be looking at the catalog or they will miss something cool during the show.

I have post its from www.stickingtobusiness.com that say "Wish List" on them. I have them stuck to the front of the catalog. Seems to work well since I point them out in the beginning and tell them to jot down anything they are interested in that we talk about so that when it comes time to do their order they don't forget something.

I also use it as a booking tool. If the list is short, go to a party, if the list is more than your budget allows today, book a show and get it for free, and if you want it all, become a consultant!

ohooo I love it... I never thought of that..... I am going to try taht at my next two shows and see how that works.

I've started doing this as well. I think I heard it last year (2006) at National Conference from Marna Ross. She is AWESOME by the way!! If you ever get a chance to take a class she's teaching TAKE IT!!

I went to our regional training in Columbus, OH, last weekend. This is one of the MANY ideas I'm planning to institute. I use my own survey slips/guest care cards, so I plan to have guests use the back of that for their wish list. I won't hand out the order forms until the end.Since I do the walk through the catalog at most of my shows, I don't want to wait to hand out the catalogs. When I do an actual cooking show, though, I'll probably hold those until the end, too.

Okay, I did my show. I've decided that the wish list definitely needs to be on a separate sheet of paper. My little pea-size brain didn't take into consideration that I would be collecting the drawing slips before they started filling out their orders. Duh! :eek: :eek: :eek:

It worked out fine, though. After the drawings, I gave them the opportunity to take back their drawing slips, with the understanding that they'd return them to me. Crisis averted. Lesson learned.

The ones that I got from Sticking to Business were fairly inexpensive, cheaper than regular post its i think...and much CUTER!

Pampered Chef Wish ListHi- I use this form in each of my folders. I tell my guests that I would rather them watch the demo and jot down what they want instead of searching through the catalog while I am doing the demo. It has worked great, they usually come to me with a blank order form and we do it together. I can also reccomend things to them as they decide what they want. It is a more personal experience.

Attachments

• THE PAMPERED CHEF WISH LIST.doc
    27 KB · Views: 732
Wish listI actually have the ladies turn over their order form and make a wish list. I have them title it, WISH LIST, at the top and proceed to write down everything they loved in the catalog.
I ask permission to email the ladies about upcoming specials, I have never had a No.
I tell them I am going to email them their wish list and keep them informed if anything goes on special that they listed. Along with that I explain the host program and let them know how they can get it FREE.
I tell them at the show but this way I have their list with me along with their order form and contact info.
I can tally up the prices on the wish list and let them know how much they would have to sell at a cooking or catalog show. IT's great! If I can tell them how to get their stuff FREE or half off, they book with me.

Debbie :D

Hi Rae - You mentioned doing a "walk through the catalog" - how do you do this in your presentation??Thanks!Angel

The woman I signed under and her recruiter made their own pages off a spreadsheet program. They titled it wish list and had two columns...'want now' and 'want later' with totals in each column at the bottom for costs. This way it served as the order form at the show and a way to contact people later about sales and hosting a show. And it gave them a great opening to let each person know how they could get the 'want later' free or at a lesser total. The official order form on pc paper was given with the order when delivered.

I print off the OOF's without the info on the back and hand those out. The back is open for them to write down products or questions during the demo. At checkout I hand them a half sheet with the legal/cancelling info and my info if they have questions and keep the OOF.

Gillian -
Do you always use OOF instead of Write Ins from Supply Order? I have been thinkinking of doing this......

I also use OOFs instead. I've noticed that people pay more attention to the guest special this way. Most people do not want to keep the order form but for those few that do I give them one to take home.

I like the idea of having them use the back for a wish list. Maybe I'll even print that at the top of the back.

Great ideas.

Linnie, that sounds great, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of that you can email do you??

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of my own. It was just something they drew up and then suggessted I use when I signed on. I have made the attempt a few times, but can't get it just perfect! I think though, that a format in word would even work with an inserted table. I may give it a shot again and see what I can do.

I do a blank piece of paper for the wish list. Something different I do though is print off a complete list of items that I am using at that particular demo to start off their wish list. If they see something they want, they just circle that, and anything that is not on the list that I am using, can be written underneath my initial list.
I do have to print up a different list each time, but I have my recipe list for each season with its products listed so I can just go in, and copy which recipe list of products I need and copy it to a blank page and print away. It works great for me and has increased my show average as well.

1. Can I use any type of paper to write my wish list on?

Yes, you can use any type of paper to write your wish list on. However, for a more organized and professional look, we recommend using our Pampered Chef notepad or our printable wish list template.

2. How many items can I include on my wish list?

There is no limit to the number of items you can include on your wish list. You can write down as many items as you want, from our entire collection of kitchen tools and gadgets.

3. Can I write down items from other brands on my wish list?

Yes, you can write down items from other brands on your wish list. While we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, we understand that everyone has their own unique preferences. Feel free to add items from other brands to your wish list.

4. How can I share my wish list with others?

There are a few ways you can share your wish list with others. You can either print out a physical copy to give to friends and family, or you can share a digital copy via email or social media. Additionally, you can create a wish list registry on our website and share the link with your loved ones.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my wish list?

There is no deadline for submitting your wish list. However, we recommend submitting it at least a few weeks before any special occasions or holidays to ensure enough time for processing and delivery. You can also update your wish list at any time to add or remove items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedEsther
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedEsther
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies