• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Recipes for Higher Sales: Your Recipe List for Shows

1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1 clove garlic, minced 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon salt
Katiek77
Which recipes help you to get higher sales? What is your recipe list that you give your host? I am trying to figure out which recipes I should use for my shows. If you can print your recipe list, that would be fantastic!

Right now my recipes are the 30 Incredible Minute Chicken or the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. If we do the chicken, we turn it into Caesar Salad, using the Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing (which can be found in the recipe search on CC, but if you need it I'll post it). Then the host only needs to add romaine lettuce and croutons to her shopping list (along with the ingredients for the dressing).

I also do a flip cake in the fluted stone. These recipes work well, because I ALWAYS sell at least one DCB (usually 2 or more), and get bookings. My host at the end of this month has alot of 'don't likes' including tomatoes, so we might just do a Chocolate Decadence party rather than a savory.

Good Question. I was doing the martini show and noticed my avearge fall. I'm going back to the DCB...but want to incorporate more products without too long of a show.

Right now I am offering recipes from the Weekday Dinners Done card collection- Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini and Easy Tortellini Toss for the DCB and Pronto Pasta and Sausage Skillet for the stovetop.

If none of those appeal to the host I will offer the loaded Baked Potato Chowder.

I have been doing the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco and will start doing the Rush Hour Fajiat's all showing off the DCB. This is my favorite piece of stoneware. people are AMAZED that you can cook meat in the microwave.

pampchefsarah said:
Right now my recipes are the 30 Incredible Minute Chicken or the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. If we do the chicken, we turn it into Caesar Salad, using the Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing (which can be found in the recipe search on CC, but if you need it I'll post it). Then the host only needs to add romaine lettuce and croutons to her shopping list (along with the ingredients for the dressing).

I also do a flip cake in the fluted stone. These recipes work well, because I ALWAYS sell at least one DCB (usually 2 or more), and get bookings. My host at the end of this month has alot of 'don't likes' including tomatoes, so we might just do a Chocolate Decadence party rather than a savory.

could you post it please sarah?

Katiek77 said:
Which recipes help you to get higher sales? What is your recipe list that you give your host? I am trying to figure out which recipes I should use for my shows. If you can print your recipe list, that would be fantastic!

I always talk about the same products regardless of what the recipe is. But I find that I always promote either Stoneware (DCB) or Cookware (12" skillet).

I offer:
Cookin' on a Budget (DCB)
Chocolate Bliss (Skillet - Turtle Fudge Skillet cake and chocolate martinis)
Power Cooking (Skillet - Beef)
Fajitas and Margaritas (DCB - Easy Chicken Fajitas)
Soups On (DCB - Loaded Baked Potato Soup)

I've been doing the Mexican Chicken Lasagna or Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in the DCB. And, I bring a simple trifle made the night beforehand. I've noticed my trifle bowl sales go up and my DCB sales.
For the trifle bowl, I tell them how I made the dessert, how easy and inexpensive it is to make an impressive dessert, then tell them that I use my trifle bowl as a punch bowl (one can of frozen cranberry juice concentrate/one can of frozen limeade/one 2-liter of ginger ale ~ all fits perfectly in the trifle bowl for an easy punch). Then, emphasize the use of the bowl for decorative purposes. I wasn't selling many trifle bowls before I started this, and now I normally sell at least one per show!

Thanks for the great tips. Wow I made quite a few spelling errors in a few of my posts. Sorry about that.
Katie

stefani2 said:
could you post it please sarah?

Here you go! This is amazingly easy, yet extremely popular. Remember, all that's needed to make the salad is romaine lettuce, croutons, and extra parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top! Oh, and the chicken!!

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing

Ingredients:
1 lemon
3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 large garlic clove, pressed
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons juice; place in Small Batter Bowl.
Add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until
blended using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.

While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady
stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in Parmesan cheese. Cover;
refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in the
refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Yield: 1 cup

Nutrients per serving: (2 tablespoons): Calories 190, Total Fat 20 g,
Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate less than 1 g,
Protein 1 g, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.
The Pampered Chef

pampchefsarah said:
Here you go! This is amazingly easy, yet extremely popular. Remember, all that's needed to make the salad is romaine lettuce, croutons, and extra parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top! Oh, and the chicken!!

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing

Ingredients:
1 lemon
3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 large garlic clove, pressed
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons juice; place in Small Batter Bowl.
Add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until
blended using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.

While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady
stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in Parmesan cheese. Cover;
refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in the
refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Yield: 1 cup

Nutrients per serving: (2 tablespoons): Calories 190, Total Fat 20 g,
Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate less than 1 g,
Protein 1 g, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.
The Pampered Chef

Can this be made in the Measure Mix and Pour or is there too much?

What a great question -- what items get the most sales. I have recently been having the host pick up a small pork tenderloin in addition to whatever else we are demoing. I pop the tenderloin in the DCB in the microwave and have been selling TONS of DCBs!! Full price. Fed Ex may not like me much any more!

Even if i don't demo the dcb i set out a picture of the 30 minute chicken picture and recipe and talk about it. i even sold one at a booth fair! of course , i think every kitchen should have one!

I just had my 1st show and made the Elegant Artichoke Cup and sold 3 Delux Mini Muffins Pans and $ 500 in sales (not closed yet hoping for over $ 600).

I want to try the 30 minute chichen receipts!!! Sounds Yums!!!

I just did the SunDried Tomato Tart (from new SB), and sold 4 large bar pans! First time doing that recipe, it was so easy and everyone LOVED it!

I am making the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco at my shows and my sales have gone up and I am getting a lot of bookings!!! I made garlic parmesan butter while it was in the microwave at my last show and it was amazing. I also demo the kernel cutter and the pineapple wedger while it is cooking.

I have a recipe I make that everyone goes crazy for....Thai Chicken Salad.
It's an older recipe. Very easy. I cook the chicken in the 11" grill pan. It comes out so juicy and delicious. Definately one on my top priced items.
Also, a great way to get a party booked if they can't afford it. Also, other great products to use... stainless mixing bowl set, classic bowl, mandoline, grooved cutting board, 5" utility knife and food chopper. I serve it on the large bamboo platter. I get so many requests for it!

Sorry for the typo. Those are the products I use to make the Thai Chick Salad.

1. What types of recipes should I include on my list for a successful Pampered Chef show?

Your recipe list should include a variety of dishes, such as appetizers, main courses, desserts, and drinks. Make sure to also include recipes that showcase the versatility of our products and highlight their unique features.

2. How many recipes should I have on my list for a typical Pampered Chef show?

It's recommended to have at least 10-15 recipes on your list for a successful show. This will give your guests a wide range of options to choose from and keep them engaged throughout the event.

3. Can I customize my recipe list for a specific theme or dietary restriction?

Absolutely! If you know that your guests have certain dietary restrictions or preferences, you can tailor your recipe list accordingly. You can also choose a specific theme, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, to make your show more fun and engaging.

4. How often should I update my recipe list for shows?

It's a good idea to update your recipe list every few months to keep it fresh and exciting for returning guests. You can also add new recipes or replace older ones based on customer feedback and sales data.

5. Can I share my recipe list with my customers before the show?

Yes, you can share your recipe list with your customers before the show to generate interest and excitement. This will also give them the opportunity to plan and prepare for the dishes they want to try and potentially increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • riggs62