• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother 10 Starts on Sunday, July 13Th!

he was pretty clueless. Jerry was a bit clueless, but he did the right thing by putting Brian up for eviction. I'm excited to see what happens tonight.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hey everyone who watches Big Brother - the summer season starts on Sunday - there are houseguests of all ages from 22 - 75 and it looks like a less loony crowd than BB9 - I checked out their bios on CBS.com and it looks like it will be a good season - who's watching?

I wish I could watch BB again! It's too hard to keep up with even if I try to tape it. I haven't watched even half a couple episodes since I moved in with DH.

I am definitely watching. I LOVE it! I stopped watching BB9 during some parts...but I have always loved the past summer shows. CAN'T WAIT! :) Denise

Heck YEAH, I'm in, can't wait!!!!!

I Can't Wait!!!!!!

I saw the comercials last night while watching swingtown (anyone else watch that show) and I can't believe the guy that is 75!!! It should be very interesting this summer I can't wait.

I'm looking forward to it. We have something going on Sunday evening, so I'll be DVR'ing it. Can't wait! :D

DH already has it season passed on Tivo. Can't wait!

75? Wow...TIVO'd it since I'll be in CHICAGO!!!

I can't wait!! I need to set the VCR though as I will be in CHicago on Sunday!! What nights is it on this coming week??

I'll be watching :) Love BB :) And I do watch Swingtown, except I always fall asleep half-way through. I'll have to get it on DVD when it comes out.

I went to high school with Michelle. We were on the track team together. iit will be fun to watch since someone I know is on it!

I am so very excited. I got my DH into it and we are both HUGE fans!

ChefMary412 said:
I went to high school with Michelle. We were on the track team together. iit will be fun to watch since someone I know is on it!

I know what you mean. My cousin may be on the Amazing Race this year. She made it to the finals so we are waiting to see. It will be cool to see someone you know on one of these shows.

I'll be TIVOing it, too!! I am soooooo excited!!!

momoftwins said:
I can't wait!! I need to set the VCR though as I will be in CHicago on Sunday!! What nights is it on this coming week??

Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong (which I know you will tee hee ;))

WHO WATCHED WHO WATCHED??? This is going to be a good season :)

I watched. Apparently our TIVO decided not to record it and so we missed the first 15 mins. But we quickly caught up and all was good. Going to be a good season I think. Can't wait till Tuesday!

I watched.....but I missed a small part. Did they say that America gets to vote out the first person?? I walked into the room at the end of that conversation.

Anyway....I kinda feel bad for Jerry....you can already see that they're gonna step on him just like they did the old guy before. I'm kinda surprised to see that so many people want renny gone so soon......she'd be the one to stir the flames like Evil Dick did. LOL

Totally forgot. I thought I had the DVR set, but it didn't tape. Will have to watch on cbs.com.

Yea that Renny is a character - loved how she couldn't make it out of the "locked" room! Should be an interesting season.

Renny needs to go, she is annoying. I like Jerry, horray for pawpaw :)
It's funny how they try to team up after 10 minutes~ ha ha, you don't know who you can trust, haven't they watched this show before???

It should be a good season, Renny drives me crazy but I would like to see her stay around a little longer. I hope Jerry is not the one to go next week, he seems like a nice guy.

Woooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!

Go Jerry! Go Jerry! Go Jerry!!

I have to say......I didn't really think he would do it. Wow......that was soooo much fun to watch.

I absolutely love Big Brother and I'm so glad that Jerry did the right thing and put Brian up for eviction.

I agree - can Brian be more smug - he's no Dr. Will!

Brian opened his mouth waaaaaaaaaaay too soon. He trusted people he didn't know and it came back to bite him in the butt. I do not like Brian. It will be sooo much fun to watch him get booted out tonight. Especially because he WON'T be in the jury house.

I hope the group did a lot more explaining to Jerry than they showed on TV. I really like Jerry and it ticked me off that Brian was taking advantage of his loyalty like that.

What do ya'll think of Jessie?? Yeah, he's got a nice body and all, but dang....was ripping the shirt off after the VETO competition really necessary?? C'mon...... He seems kinda like a spoiled brat to me.

I agree Brian needs to go, he totally thinks he is running the house. Give me a break it has only been a couple of days. Jessie is so into himself "I'm a body builder" like that means something. Lets see how he does on the mental competitions it take more then Mussels in the BB house.

What happened tonight??? I missed it :(

I havent watched it yet but when I do I can post. I am sure brian is gone.

My DH saw I was DVR'ing it and he said "arent you sick of these yet?" Nope

itsjustCarla said:
What happened tonight??? I missed it :(

He's gone, he's gone but look who got HO....uh oh payback time:eek::rolleyes:

doesnt Keesha look kind of like Danielle?

ok - I am confused - Brian got the boot and Jessie is HOH now right?

Anyone else confused on what to think about these people?

I know I DON'T like Jessie.

My friend says Jessies head is to small for his body. I just had to laugh at that comment.

Jennie4PC said:
My friend says Jessies head is to small for his body. I just had to laugh at that comment.

LOL. It's true!!

Jennie4PC said:
doesnt Keesha look kind of like Danielle?

I thought the same thing she does look like Danielle.

I don't like Jessie, he is so into himself. I am sure Renny is concerend she will be going up on the block:cry:. I think she will be the next one to sit next to Julie. bye, bye Renny, It's time to pick out what wig to wear:eek: to leave the house.

Ok.....anyone else surprised that Jessie didn't put Renny up??? How SAD he put Steven up because he didn't "show him some respect" by going to see his HOH room??? That boy has got to go. It will be a long summer if he stays much longer.

Did you see everyone rolling their eyes when he was talking all about himself up in his new HOH room??

I agree Jesse needs to go, how many pictures did he have of himself and only a few of family and friends. He is so into himself it discusting. I can't believe the two people he picked to put up. Seve because he didn't go into the HOH room and Dan because he gave his word to Brian. It seemed like Jesse understood what Dan was saying about sticking by Brian and that he would do the same for him if he needed it. Well I think Steven will be the one to go unless Jesse "back doors" Renny if one of them gets the veto.

I wonder if they'll regret not putting up Libra instead of Steven or Dan?? One more week of slop and she'll be going off the deep end.

WOW she really went crazy tonight!

Any cheffers out there still watching???? It will be interesting to see who Michelle puts up tonight!!!

I can't NOT watch LOL :) Check out this website - for some spoilers if you're interested. Can't wait to see the show tonight - so glad Jessie is GONE! BB10Dish! Ya Gotta Have it!

I'm still watching too - loved that they had Dan be America's Player and so glad that Jessie is history! Good to see the group not all voting the same as well.

DH and I are so addicted to BB. We have watched every season so far!!!

DH and I are addicted too. Can't stand Michelle, but I have a feeling Dan will be going up since they know he lied to them. Then libra or Keesha aganst him. I like Keesha and still like Jerry too. Libra is is shifty, especially since she took the Hawaiian vacay or a ltter from her kids?? HUH??? I wonder which past 9 players they will be bringing back tonight??? Her response to Julie was kind of shocking to me. Although someone who would leave infants for 15 minutes of fame might have issues. I liked the cowboy, sad he got evicted :(

I too am a fan of keesha. I don't like her running buddy libra though. Dan might be my fav. at the moment!

We TiVo'd it...and missed the last 45 minutes because there must have been a game run over...

What we saw was C-R-A-Z-Y! Jerry seemed pretty mean, making all of those comments to Dan about his cross...

Mt daughter read Keisha and Libra go up for elimination. What else did I miss?

Elaine,

You can watch it online at cbs.com starting tomorrow. Basically they had a food competition with one guest from each of the last 9 seasons - they had to answer questions regarding something was in the news/not in the news - they had to each answer a question with a past season guest's help. They didn't do so great and only got 2 days of food and one feast and are on slop the rest of the days.

I agree - I think Jerry sounds like a mental case! And I'm sorry - I'm tired of religion being brought up all the time - come on people - you are on a game show! I don't think God is watching you play it!:)

It was a crazy episode!! I am glad that I was able to watch most of it. I did set my VCR but since golf ran late they started everything else late! UGH!!! Now we just have to wait until Tuesday to find out who won the veto and if they will use it. Does anyone remember what day they actually play the veto competition??

<h2>1. When does Big Brother 10 start?</h2><p>Big Brother 10 will start on Sunday, July 13th.</p><h2>2. How old are the houseguests in Big Brother 10?</h2><p>The houseguests range in age from 22 to 75 years old.</p><h2>3. Is the cast of Big Brother 10 less chaotic than BB9?</h2><p>Based on their bios on CBS.com, it seems like the cast of Big Brother 10 will be a more stable and diverse group compared to the previous season.</p><h2>4. Where can I find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests?</h2><p>You can find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests on the official CBS website.</p><h2>5. Who will be watching Big Brother 10?</h2><p>Anyone who enjoys reality TV and drama will most likely be watching Big Brother 10.</p>

1. When does Big Brother 10 start?

Big Brother 10 will start on Sunday, July 13th.

2. How old are the houseguests in Big Brother 10?

The houseguests range in age from 22 to 75 years old.

3. Is the cast of Big Brother 10 less chaotic than BB9?

Based on their bios on CBS.com, it seems like the cast of Big Brother 10 will be a more stable and diverse group compared to the previous season.

4. Where can I find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests?

You can find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests on the official CBS website.

5. Who will be watching Big Brother 10?

Anyone who enjoys reality TV and drama will most likely be watching Big Brother 10.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sharalam