• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother 10 Starts on Sunday, July 13Th!

he was pretty clueless. Jerry was a bit clueless, but he did the right thing by putting Brian up for eviction. I'm excited to see what happens tonight.
After watching Jerry eat that stuff in the food compitition I don't think I want to know what's in it. It must be nasty:yuck:, he almost threw it up a couple of time.

That was really funny how the guys couldn't handle it and Dan and Michelle just ate everything without a problem. LOL

TinaOuellette said:
That was really funny how the guys couldn't handle it and Dan and Michelle just ate everything without a problem. LOL

That was too funny!! Michelle cracked me up!

Ok Ladies.........

No one has posted in here lately. What do ya'll think of what's going on?!?!

I can't believe that Ollie really thought he had the upper hand. Lucky for Dan that Memphis won that POV. Now either Keesha, Memphis, or Renny have to win the next HOH to keep Dan in the house. I think Michelle will definitely be voted out.

Dans my favorite...so I'm glad things went the way he planned. however, I think he needs to calm down and not get to crazy with his ideas.

I like Dan the most too. Although I think Renny's pretty perceptive about everyone and won't be surprised if she makes it far too.

I wonder if Dan just started A LOT of fights? Ollie is OBVIOUSLY POd! I think Renny will get far as well.

I think Michelle will be evicted because she is a STRONG competitor.

Don't forget Thursday is DOUBLE EVICTION! :)

The spoiler boards say that Ollie went thru and trashed the house and broke a camera. They were wondering if he would be eliminated by BB for violence like that guy a few years ago that threw the chair.

My kids were too loud while Dan was replacing the nominee - what did he say to Ollie just before he put up Michelle?

Basically he used the roulette game to lead into a gambling analogy & said to Ollie that you have to know who has the upper hand. In this case, I (Dan) do & Michelle's going up for eviction.I like Dan, though less after last night, but I think he was D-U-M (remember Natalie from last season spelling "dumb" d-u-m) to choose Renny, Keesha & Memphis over the other 3. He'd have been much safer in an alliance with Ollie & crew. Renny & Memphis don't trust him, nor do they trust his ability to make wise decisions. They are NOT loyal to him at all. I think if they get to final 4, he's first to go.
With Ollie, Michelle & Jerry... they need him for numbers. Plus, they trust him (well, they did until last night) & I think he would have at least made final 3, where it would be up to him & his abilities to make final 2.
Did you see the way Memphis & Renny were rolling their eyes at him!?! Dumba$$ deserves what he gets now. He just lost 3 jury votes if he does make it that far. No way he can win now.

Well I just loved it!!! He really got things going in there!! I hope Michelle goes, I can't see them putting Jerry up though. Can't wait til tomorrow to see the Double eviction lol

Dan played a good game and Ollie did get screwed, but if you watched every other big brother you have to know that can happen!! Renny annoys me but is smarter than I thought. Dan is a good player, but a tad cocky. I like Keesha, but she always looks nervous. If Ollie wins HOH then Dan is screwed. I wonder if Ollie will get kicked out for trashing the house???

Yea - I saw on the message boards about Ollie going off on everything - he called Memphis a nasty name - was screaming/swearing and throwing things around the house. Boy are his parents going to be proud!

Dan rocked!! But, he shouldn't have been so cocky, and keep saying "Trust me." Renny got her crazy-eyes back on for a minute... I can't blame Renny and Memphis for doubting Dan's loyalty. He needs to do some relationship repair work soon. All it will take to get Renny Crazy-mad is Ollie confessing he was forced into saying he would axe Renny. Renny cares for Ollie so even though I want Michelle gone, I think Ollie has to go. Otherwise, Renny might put Dan up for eviction.

My husband has a crush on Keesha. She is smart. I could see Keesha and Renny to the end f Dan doesn't calm down.

Jerry was so sweet on the phone with his grandson. I hope that wasn't all he said to his wife...kind of dull.

Michelle drives me nuts. Her faces that she makes are bizaar. Add the whining and her irritation factor skyrockets.

Memphis is staying low and not making too big of waves. I really don't have an opinion about him.

I just wonder if everyone is gonna figure out what Dan's plan was and have it backfire on him???

WOW! Michelle and Ollie gone in the same show!??!? Who'd have thunk it??

Who's Jerry gonna suck up to now??

itsjustCarla said:
WOW! Michelle and Ollie gone in the same show!??!? Who'd have thunk it??

Who's Jerry gonna suck up to now??

LOL LOVEEEEEEEEEEE IT! AWESOME! I just hope BB doesn't bring any of the evicted back...I think that part stinks! You play, play, get evited. The others continue to play and you get a second chance? That's WRONG!

I guess Jerry won HOH.....who do you think he'll put up?? I'm thinkin' Dan and Memphis.

I am sure it is definitly Dan

Jerry's been gunning for memphis for a couple of weeks now too.

Ollie deserved to go after the way he acted. I couldn't beleive how close it was between Jerry and Keesha for HOH. Ollie did take it well though.

I think Jerry would put up Dan or Memphis, I think he has a soft spot for the girls.

The spoiler boards say he put up Dan and Keesha and is praying that Memphis or Dan don't win POV.

Spoiler boards say Memphis wins the POV - so we'll see how that goes since last night he made a "deal" with Jerry! This is actually one of the first seasons that I'm not bored to tears at the final 5... LOL

valerielinley said:
Spoiler boards say Memphis wins the POV - so we'll see how that goes since last night he made a "deal" with Jerry! This is actually one of the first seasons that I'm not bored to tears at the final 5... LOL

This has been a really good season. I really hope Keesha stays, but if Memphis wins POV, I wonder if he'll take Dan off. However, Dan is a good player, so it is in their best interest to get rid of him. If people vote on how well the game was played, Dan would win over Memphis.

Jerry has been after memphis from day one.....I can't believe he didn't nominate him......unless he's planning to back door him.

I just have to share something from a spoiler site. They were doing a taping with Craig Ferguson and Renny confessed to Craig that her hubby lays some good pipe!!!

I was ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Who is Craig Ferguson????

I am lost!

He does a late night show I believe on NBC something like that. The late night show with Craig Ferguson.

okay thank you for clarfying!! I know I probably sound stupid but what does lay good pipe mean? :blushing:

PampMomof3 said:
okay thank you for clarfying!! I know I probably sound stupid but what does lay good pipe mean? :blushing:

You are probably the only one brave enough to ask. I also have no clue.:rolleyes:

Jennie4PC said:
You are probably the only one brave enough to ask. I also have no clue.:rolleyes:

LOL!! Please fill us in!!!

I know I'm late on joining this discussion but I didn't even know there was a thread here about BB. I'm so addicted. My DH got me hooked on it season 2 but he no longer watches LOL. I've really enjoyed this season. Dan has been the most fun to watch but I do like Keesha a lot. Ollie is an ass and I'm glad he's gone. Jerry tends to annoy me but I was kind of happy for him that he won HOH when he did!:) He'll be gone next week though because Renny is going home tonight for sure. Although you never do know.

Laying good pipe - reference to private acts in the bedroom!

I love this season too - go Dan!!

GINA - that is funny how you described it. I didn't know how to tell the ladies who didn't know! :blushing:

Renny started to grow on me! I am gonna miss her!

Gina M said:
Laying good pipe - reference to private acts in the bedroom!

I love this season too - go Dan!!

Thanks Gina! I'm still clueless like the actual "act". Okay, will you just PM please?

stefani2 said:
Renny started to grow on me! I am gonna miss her!

I'm gonna miss Renny too.....I really started to like her. :(

Renny was definitely funny - I especially like the reference to New Orlean's time zone! Although I'm pumped that Dan won HOH - should be good!

I think that Dan will make it to the final 2, but I don't think that he will win. Not a lot of the other players like him. I think that Memphis will win, only if he's one of the last 2.

it just means he is good at 'being intimate' ;)

Dan won HOH? AW MAN - I was hoping Keesha would win to give her SOME kinda of chance to make it to the end.

I didn't realize HOW CLOSE Renny and Keesha were until 2 episodes ago?!

I can't BELIEVE Jerry made it this far!!

TinaOuellette said:
I think that Dan will make it to the final 2, but I don't think that he will win. Not a lot of the other players like him. I think that Memphis will win, only if he's one of the last 2.

I always think the jury house members say they won't vote for someone but in the end it's usually the best player that wins. Look at Evil Dick from Season 8 - he was despised by all but still won! And Will and Boogie (just to name a few)

lays good pipe - means he is good in bed if you know what I mean

really it doesn't even matter that Dan won HOH this week as the POV is way more important - my guess is Dan will put up Keesha and Jerry

Anyone got the big brother after dark. I was just wondering who won head of house and who they are taking with them. I know we won't know until Thursday on tv but if someone knows and wants to pm me that would be great.

Round 1 was only last night and Dan won it. Round 2 will be today at some point between Jerry & Memphis and then we will see Round 3 on Thursday night live!!

I just checked the spoiler sites and as of yet no Round 2.

I can't believe they evicted Keesha....I really liked her......

I think Dan will win it all. He's very sly. Almost as sly as DR Will.

tabnat80 said:
I think Dan will win it all. He's very sly. Almost as sly as DR Will.

I agree although Dr. Will is still my favorite of all time!!

<h2>1. When does Big Brother 10 start?</h2><p>Big Brother 10 will start on Sunday, July 13th.</p><h2>2. How old are the houseguests in Big Brother 10?</h2><p>The houseguests range in age from 22 to 75 years old.</p><h2>3. Is the cast of Big Brother 10 less chaotic than BB9?</h2><p>Based on their bios on CBS.com, it seems like the cast of Big Brother 10 will be a more stable and diverse group compared to the previous season.</p><h2>4. Where can I find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests?</h2><p>You can find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests on the official CBS website.</p><h2>5. Who will be watching Big Brother 10?</h2><p>Anyone who enjoys reality TV and drama will most likely be watching Big Brother 10.</p>

1. When does Big Brother 10 start?

Big Brother 10 will start on Sunday, July 13th.

2. How old are the houseguests in Big Brother 10?

The houseguests range in age from 22 to 75 years old.

3. Is the cast of Big Brother 10 less chaotic than BB9?

Based on their bios on CBS.com, it seems like the cast of Big Brother 10 will be a more stable and diverse group compared to the previous season.

4. Where can I find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests?

You can find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests on the official CBS website.

5. Who will be watching Big Brother 10?

Anyone who enjoys reality TV and drama will most likely be watching Big Brother 10.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sharalam