• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother 10 Starts on Sunday, July 13Th!

he was pretty clueless. Jerry was a bit clueless, but he did the right thing by putting Brian up for eviction. I'm excited to see what happens tonight.
Jerry is a tad nuts now, did like him, not so much anymore. The religion thing bugs me too. Bringing GOD into it isn't helping them. Keesha is my favorite and I don't care for the America's player thing, they put that person in a bad position, although, they accept it so who am I to say??!! I like Dan, but am rooting for Keesha. Did anyone else notice Mike Boogie put on weight and had pit stains when he lifted up his arms?? EWWWW

BB10Dish! Ya Gotta Have it!

These gals do a FANTASTIC job of recapping what we've missed! Or as a pp said we can watch it on cbs.com. The site tells us who wins veto, I can't wait to see how tho!

~Val

Last edited:
merego said:
Jerry is a tad nuts now, did like him, not so much anymore. The religion thing bugs me too. Bringing GOD into it isn't helping them. Keesha is my favorite and I don't care for the America's player thing, they put that person in a bad position, although, they accept it so who am I to say??!! I like Dan, but am rooting for Keesha. Did anyone else notice Mike Boogie put on weight and had pit stains when he lifted up his arms?? EWWWW

I use to like Jerry too. I got very mad at Memphis the first few shows because he kept yelling at Jerry. Now I see that Jerry really is a jerk! I hate when people call out religion on someone...that shouldn't be crossed!

Boggies pit stains were yuck! DH said, "you hot boogie? Keep your arms down!" haha

The veto already happend a few days ago. Mortystv.com has a big brother page that tells you a breakdown of what happend all day each day from the live feeds.

Thanks Kasey - think I had problems with the Mortys site last BB - kept getting a ton of pages that popped up and never got to the site.

Last night was interesting - will be praying that Libra gets the boot!!

If you have comcast for cable they have Big Brother on demand too, I DVRed it and only got the first few minutes too so the next day I watched it on demand.

Jerry needs to go, I liked him at first but now he is nuts. I like Keesha too and think she will go far if not win the game. I also think Libra needs to go, not only did she take the vacation over the letter, you don't see her crying :cry: because she misses her family at all.:eek:

I kinda liked Jerry at first too, but not anymore. The religion talk needs to stop. I think it's kinda funny how he's TELLING people who should and shouldn't be put up, exactly like Brian and Jessie did...but everyone is ignorning him. I laughed when Michelle just kinda listened to what he had to say and let it go right out the other hear. He needs to go.

I was soooo glad to see Jessie go. He and Libra ought to do very well in the jury house together, eh?? LOL.

I really like Keesha and Dan too. What do you all think of Ollie and April??

Who won the veto, I am out the loop at the moment?

I like Ollie and Keesha, I am rooting for those 2. Don't like April, she annoys me for some reason, can't quite put my finger on it though.

Jerry won the veto and didn't use it. I know I don't like April much either - I hope Dan wins it all!

I don't like April AT ALL. It wouldn't break me up any if April and Jerry were on the block next week. I sooooooo hope Dan or Keesha get HOH.

I like April. She seems a LOT less hypocritical than Keesha & Libra. I hope April, Ollie, Memphis & Michelle align to get everyone else out.
Did you notice April's reaction to Ollie's expression when they introduced Janelle. Too funny! Jealous much?

peichef said:
Did you notice April's reaction to Ollie's expression when they introduced Janelle. Too funny! Jealous much?

Ohhhhhhhhh I did see that - I laughed my tushie off!!!!!!

Gina M said:
Jerry won the veto and didn't use it. I know I don't like April much either - I hope Dan wins it all!

Didn't he win it last week too?

yup! he did.
I thought his speech was pretty arrogant. He has got to go!

I believe so. I used to like him but he is starting to get on my nerves.

Anyone out there watching BBAD???? I am not into that as much this time around - guess I am too tired!! LOL!!! I am hoping Libra gets the boot tonight though and hoping either Keesha gets HOH or April/Ollie. Did everyone hear of them baby dancing in the HOH room every night??

I wish we got BBAD in Canada :(On the big brother grapevine forum they've been trash talking April for her "extra-curricular" activities with Ollie. They cal her all sorts of names. Funny though, no one calls Ollie a tramp or a s**t for his part in the "festivities". Good to see some double standards never go away!As a "clergy child" myself, I know my father would be pretty upset if I was carrying on like Ollie is. Was he all good-2-shoes on the first episode during his interview segments!?!? As for April... Sex on camera doesn't seem like too far of a stretch for her, given how she dressed for work. I don't know too may women who want to be taken seriously at work who wear the painted-on blouse unbuttoned to their navel! Despite that, I do like her:) She's my favourite of the "ladies" still on the show.Oh... and did you hear what Michelle does for a living???

peichef said:
I wish we got BBAD in Canada :(

On the big brother grapevine forum they've been trash talking April for her "extra-curricular" activities with Ollie. They cal her all sorts of names. Funny though, no one calls Ollie a tramp or a s**t for his part in the "festivities". Good to see some double standards never go away!

As a "clergy child" myself, I know my father would be pretty upset if I was carrying on like Ollie is. Was he all good-2-shoes on the first episode during his interview segments!?!?

As for April... Sex on camera doesn't seem like too far of a stretch for her, given how she dressed for work. I don't know too may women who want to be taken seriously at work who wear the painted-on blouse unbuttoned to their navel! Despite that, I do like her:) She's my favourite of the "ladies" still on the show.

Oh... and did you hear what Michelle does for a living???

Do tell!!!!!!

what does Michelle do????

I liked the way BB played out tonight! It was such a good show but now I need to know, what does Michelle do?

She is a realtor??? That is what it says on the BB website. Wouldn't want her to be my realtor~ ha ha

Wooooo Hooooo......way to go Renny!! I was so happy for her. Did you see how P'od April was when Renny eliminated her??!? I think she made dents in the ground from stomping off so hard. LOL.

I thought Jessie was the first in the jury house, but they said tonight that Libra is the first.

I was a little surprised...what happened to Jerry, Ollie and April's 'pact' to evict Keesha?? All night that's all they talked about was getting Keesha out, but it was never mentioned why they changed their minds.

itsjustCarla said:
Wooooo Hooooo......way to go Renny!! I was so happy for her. Did you see how P'od April was when Renny eliminated her??!? I think she made dents in the ground from stomping off so hard. LOL.

I thought Jessie was the first in the jury house, but they said tonight that Libra is the first.

I was a little surprised...what happened to Jerry, Ollie and April's 'pact' to evict Keesha?? All night that's all they talked about was getting Keesha out, but it was never mentioned why they changed their minds.

I saw how PO'D April was! I LOVED IT!! I also loved how Dan took Jerry out of the game! That was priceless!!

My guess is that they wanted to show Michelle that they're loyal to her.

PampMomof3 said:
I saw how PO'D April was! I LOVED IT!! I also loved how Dan took Jerry out of the game! That was priceless!!

My guess is that they wanted to show Michelle that they're loyal to her.

Ohhhhhhhh Dan taking Jerry out was too funny!!! Call me Judas, will ya?? LOL

itsjustCarla said:
Ohhhhhhhh Dan taking Jerry out was too funny!!! Call me Judas, will ya?? LOL

Exactly! Jerry is going to feel like such a dumbass since he was America's Player. Jerry even guessed it but still had to play on the religion. Ick!:yuck:

I'm pretty sure Renny will put up April...especially since she was pushing to get April out on this eviction. Who do you think she'll put up against April?

I'd say Ollie. I mean, why are people not targeting them? They're an alliance of TWO!! They do everything together. If it's not Ollie than Jerry.

I hope it's Ollie. He is basically just hiding behind April for the entire game. What's he going to do when she's evicted?? He's gonna have to suck up BIG TIME to those people. LOL

itsjustCarla said:
I hope it's Ollie. He is basically just hiding behind April for the entire game. What's he going to do when she's evicted?? He's gonna have to suck up BIG TIME to those people. LOL

I couldn't agree more!:p

He kinda reminds me of a puppy with a collar around his neck and April yanking on the leash dragging him along on his tush.

itsjustCarla said:
He kinda reminds me of a puppy with a collar around his neck and April yanking on the leash dragging him along on his tush.

I couldn't agree more!

I like Michelle. She's kind of rough around the edges, but she seems sweet. I still don't know why everyone hates April!?! I think Keesha's waaaaay meaner & much more hypocritical than April.... although I know they often edit the show to show different contestants on a certain light & that often what is seen on BBAD shows a MUCH different side of each one.

peichef said:
I like Michelle. She's kind of rough around the edges, but she seems sweet. I still don't know why everyone hates April!?! I think Keesha's waaaaay meaner & much more hypocritical than April.... although I know they often edit the show to show different contestants on a certain light & that often what is seen on BBAD shows a MUCH different side of each one.

I think April and Keesha are both Biotches to each other but really, who I am to say!

Kristi - you are so right about April and Keesha!

I am hoping too that Renny puts up April and Ollie - as they def need to be targeted.

Well I think that April is really full of herself, after saying to Ollie that Keesha was jealous of her because she was more pretty than her and she had a college degree. She's not even that pretty and for gods sake anyone can get a college degree. LOL did you see the look on his face .... priceless!!! He was so shocked by it, I had to laught. I hope that she's one to be nominated and I hope she goes home!

TinaOuellette said:
Well I think that April is really full of herself, after saying to Ollie that Keesha was jealous of her because she was more pretty than her and she had a college degree. She's not even that pretty and for gods sake anyone can get a college degree. LOL did you see the look on his face .... priceless!!! He was so shocked by it, I had to laught. I hope that she's one to be nominated and I hope she goes home!

I must have missed that! Are you serious?

oh yes, that was when they were at the pool. He looked surprised to me!

I agree that April was pretty presumptuous in saying she's prettier than Keesha -- and Ollie's expression was the best :) But it is very obvious that April's very insecure about her looks. She froze Ollie out when he said that Amanda was the prettiest girl in the house (ouch! Ollie's not big on tactfulness or subtlety) and I think she was fishing for compliments when she made that statement.
There has been lots of talks on BB forums that Keesha targeted Amanda primarily b/c she threatened Keesha's role as prettiest girl in the house & she was very jealous of her.
I just think Keesha is REALLY two-faced. April seems much more direct & honest.

overall - what does everyone think of this season?

I am a DIEHARD BB fan - and CAN NOT get into this season (but maybe it is b/c it is in the summer???)

I don't care so much for the ppl this BB - I don't have an absolute favorite but maybe i need to watch it to get back into it.

:confused:

I'm glad Renny won the HOH - I love Dan - hope he wins it all - April and Jerry could go bye-bye - I would not miss them! I just wish these people would think more of themselves and actually winning the game instead of working with their team. They should split up Ollie and April for sure since they are a twosome.

THANK GOODNESS Libra is gone~ see ya!!!!!!

April w/o make-up~ yikes...Not that I am any beauty without mine either, but Keesha is very pretty I think.

Still don't like Renny, want Keesha to win it all.

i agree with you meredith. i feel the same as you for the ppl in the house (not that i watch on a regular basis)

PampMomof3 said:
I think April and Keesha are both Biotches to each other but really, who I am to say!

Oh, You're definately correct on that one.....I guess it comes down to the biotch you like better. LMAO

TinaOuellette said:

I heard her say that, but I didn't get to see the look on his face.

The Big Brother spoiler pages tell who Renny nominated......I won't say them here in case it spoils it for anyone......

itsjustCarla said:
The Big Brother spoiler pages tell who Renny nominated......I won't say them here in case it spoils it for anyone......

I had to go look! I'm happy though.... won't say anymore!

PampMomof3 said:
I had to go look! I'm happy though.... won't say anymore!

hee hee hee.....me too. :blushing:

Way to go Renny!

I hope Jerry goes. He's not a very nice person. I hope Dan wins it all.

I am not a big fan of Jerry either, but I felt bad for him last night. He is on slop again and he said it's been like 19 days already for him. He also looked sad when he was nominated. I don't like the way he yells a lot and is mean but I do feel bad for him. I would like to see Dan and Keesha go to the end.

Chef Michelle D said:
I am not a big fan of Jerry either, but I felt bad for him last night. He is on slop again and he said it's been like 19 days already for him. He also looked sad when he was nominated. I don't like the way he yells a lot and is mean but I do feel bad for him. I would like to see Dan and Keesha go to the end.

Me too...on all counts.

I wonder what that slop REALLY is??

<h2>1. When does Big Brother 10 start?</h2><p>Big Brother 10 will start on Sunday, July 13th.</p><h2>2. How old are the houseguests in Big Brother 10?</h2><p>The houseguests range in age from 22 to 75 years old.</p><h2>3. Is the cast of Big Brother 10 less chaotic than BB9?</h2><p>Based on their bios on CBS.com, it seems like the cast of Big Brother 10 will be a more stable and diverse group compared to the previous season.</p><h2>4. Where can I find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests?</h2><p>You can find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests on the official CBS website.</p><h2>5. Who will be watching Big Brother 10?</h2><p>Anyone who enjoys reality TV and drama will most likely be watching Big Brother 10.</p>

1. When does Big Brother 10 start?

Big Brother 10 will start on Sunday, July 13th.

2. How old are the houseguests in Big Brother 10?

The houseguests range in age from 22 to 75 years old.

3. Is the cast of Big Brother 10 less chaotic than BB9?

Based on their bios on CBS.com, it seems like the cast of Big Brother 10 will be a more stable and diverse group compared to the previous season.

4. Where can I find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests?

You can find the bios of the Big Brother 10 houseguests on the official CBS website.

5. Who will be watching Big Brother 10?

Anyone who enjoys reality TV and drama will most likely be watching Big Brother 10.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sharalam