• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Success Express

In summary, Success Express is an online resource created by Belinda Ellsworth, who used to be in direct sales. It includes newsletters, an "Ask Belinda" section, monthly audio sessions, and discounted products. The current sale offers three months for $15. Pamperedgirl3 has bought the 6 CD set of Step into Success and has seen results such as bookings and one person taking recruiting info. Anne has found the service extremely useful and suggests signing up with her name as a referral.
Anne- when does she update the monthly audio??

gilliandanielle said:
Anne- when does she update the monthly audio??
Usually at the very end of the month or the first day of the next. December could be slower because of vacations.

December is up, but I was wondering about January...I didn't know it was the end of Jan!

I still have July-December to listen to so I guess I shouldn't be complaining!!

I've listened to all of them and a couple twice! So I am ready for Jans audio too!

gilliandanielle said:
December is up, but I was wondering about January...I didn't know it was the end of Jan!
That's what it usually is. I'd love them to come out in the beginning, but I'm happy with whatever she does.

OK, need to go find the monthly audios! I'm still learning to navigate around there:rolleyes:

Left hand column in the list of categories. She's offering conference calls 1x a week I think to welcome new comers to the site to learn about all that her site has to offer~ FYI!

OMG, I just received her SIS Cds and listened to her booking audio and took down a bunch of notes! NOW I have to redue my entire show outline and use her ideas! I can't wait to try them out~ here's to a new year, with a new outline! Will See if implementning them makes a difference!

Mine arrived yesterday! Now if DH & DS will leave me alone long enough to listen to them...

Linda, it's awesome! I just listened to CD #2 and I am going crazy note taking and cannot wait to re read my notes to then reapply to my show outline!!!

Glad you are enjoying them!

Hey Anne, where have you been?

Welcome back Annie!

Thanks! Its good to be back!

I really need to get the CD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are worth every penny!!!

Hey all, Jan audio is up! Just listened to it yesterday!

Thanks, Heather! I'm going to download it right now!

heat123 said:
OMG, I just received her SIS Cds and listened to her booking audio and took down a bunch of notes! NOW I have to redue my entire show outline and use her ideas! I can't wait to try them out~ here's to a new year, with a new outline! Will See if implementning them makes a difference!

I'm on my 2nd time listening to them. I'm a school crossing guard, so I'm in & out of the car 6 times a day ( 15 minutes each way):cool:

Just wondering how everyone is making out with this? Are you loving it?

I still need to buy them. :( Hard to justify the cost,although from what you all have said, I think I should do it already!!

I have the audio tapes from 2002 or 2003 (got from my former Director) do you think they are the same or does anyone know if she has updated anything?

Kelly

I think my CD's say "updated content" on it, but I am not sure if enough is updated to justify buying them all over again.

I just got the building a million dollar organization (or something similar!) CD's but haven't listened to them yet.

Haven't heard of that one. I will have to check out her site.

Thanks!

BTW- when is the Feb audio going to be up? What has Belinda been doing during her power hour, LMAO!!??

SusanBP0129 said:
I still need to buy them. :( Hard to justify the cost,although from what you all have said, I think I should do it already!!

Of all of the direct selling motivators, I think Belinda has the most straight forward information. When I first started listening to her years ago I thought that I would never get to some of the comfort levels in my business that she talks about. If anyone followed even half of her advise...they would find success.

I belong to her website and her monthly audios help me not only with my own business but with helping coach my downline. Her monthly newsletter has great information that you can incorporate into you business and into team newletters.

I admit that I don't fully utilize all of the information that she has, but I have never questioned the value of what I have paid for when it comes to her products. She brings things to a level that is easy to relate to and I love her kicks in the butt!!:D
Ann

gilliandanielle said:
BTW- when is the Feb audio going to be up? What has Belinda been doing during her power hour, LMAO!!??
It just came up yesterday. I like these the most and wish they were up a little earlier every month!

Hope you are feeling good, Gillian. Have read other threads about what you are going through. Stay strong and we are all pulling for you and the baby.

Ann

Thanks Ann for the info and well wishes! I checked last night but it still wasn't showing up...maybe I need to refresh the page??

Delete your cookies. That usually works for me, but then I try to eat them.

AJPratt said:
Delete your cookies. That usually works for me, but then I try to eat them.
LMAO! I know what ya mean; we've got girl scout cookies here that keep calling my name...

Are they made with real Girl Scouts?

75.00 for the first set of CD's is just a lot of money..but you guys rave sooo much about them.....
HMMM PONDERING.

KellyRedHead said:
I have the audio tapes from 2002 or 2003 (got from my former Director) do you think they are the same or does anyone know if she has updated anything?

Kelly

Listening them is not going to hurt--it can only help!

I started to listen to the tapes the other day.
It was hard finding a tape player in the house! I knew we had one, but had to search to find it. CD player's are not a problem to find around here, but a tape player!?

I just wondered if she had a updated version, not sure what year these were made. But I am happy to listen to what I have for know. Just didn't want to purchase new ones if I already had them. I will have to contact her website and see if they can give me any ideas on any possible update to what I have.

Jilleysue said:
75.00 for the first set of CD's is just a lot of money..but you guys rave sooo much about them.....
HMMM PONDERING.
Yes, I was swayed by the cost, but I look at as: If I get one more show out of it, its worth it.

ETA: Not to tell you what to do or think, that's just what I thought.

KellyRedHead said:
I started to listen to the tapes the other day.
It was hard finding a tape player in the house! I knew we had one, but had to search to find it. CD player's are not a problem to find around here, but a tape player!?

I just wondered if she had a updated version, not sure what year these were made. But I am happy to listen to what I have for know. Just didn't want to purchase new ones if I already had them. I will have to contact her website and see if they can give me any ideas on any possible update to what I have.

The ones on CD now are updated....I don't know about the older version - but with the set I have, the taping that was done was while she was speaking to PC consultants - so it is totally geared for our business!

The CDs are in my car and I love listening to them on the way to a show - expecially a long distance show! In fact, it took me most of the 1600 miles round trip to see my parents to listen to all of her CDs - definately worth it!!!

Just bumping this! Seeing how everyone is doing!

Howdy,
Honestly I love the CDs and all of her training series, but truthfully I was alittle disappointed in the site (Success Express. It's like a collection of her Free Newsletter email articles except it charges $15 a month. I think I am going to cancel my membership and just buy more of her training CDs. Maybe I am missing something in the site because I don't see it being worth the $15/month. Her training CDs however are worth every penny + some.

I hope that did not offend anyone--like I said maybe I missed something in the site.

MGG said:
Howdy,
Honestly I love the CDs and all of her training series, but truthfully I was alittle disappointed in the site (Success Express. It's like a collection of her Free Newsletter email articles except it charges $15 a month. I think I am going to cancel my membership and just buy more of her training CDs. Maybe I am missing something in the site because I don't see it being worth the $15/month. Her training CDs however are worth every penny + some.

I hope that did not offend anyone--like I said maybe I missed something in the site.

No, I agree with you. I signed up for it when it was $15 for the first three months, but when I started paying $15 a month for it, I didn't think it was worth that amount of money. Honestly, I haven't missed it. I loved looking through all the info, but couldn't justify $15 a month for it. Maybe $15 a year??? I also didn't have the time each month to look through everything & didn't want to pay $15 if I wasn't even looking at it!

Thanks Anne for bumping this. I didn't know about it until now. I signed up for her newsletter. I loved her at NC last year and learned a lot from her. Now I just need to go over my notes and get back to business ;)

Thanks again!

You're welcome!

And, hey, don't worry about offending anyone. I'm sorry you didn't find it to be helpful. I am constantly on the site. I love the Ask Belinda questions and I find it to be a tremendous resource. I also like the discount we get on her products.

I also cancelled my membership to the website after the three month special. I didn't think it was worth the $15.00 either. I did download all of the monthly audio messages so I can listen to them again.

Ann R

SO who is Belinda Ellsworth? What is the website everyone is talking about?

aried said:
I also cancelled my membership to the website after the three month special. I didn't think it was worth the $15.00 either. I did download all of the monthly audio messages so I can listen to them again.

Ann R

I probably would have kept it if it was only $5 a month, but I just couldn't get on the site often enough to spend the money. It was very useful while I was on it.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I probably would have kept it if it was only $5 a month, but I just couldn't get on the site often enough to spend the money. It was very useful while I was on it.
Me too, after my 3 month intro period and hardly logging on after that period I couldn't justify paying $15/month but I did buy the cd collection at 1/2 Off in my intro period thank goodness! I guess I need to listen to it more than once to absorb it into my brain!:eek:

I think you have to find what works in your business. I love Belinda's Monthly Audio. Especially this month...on procrastination! (which I put the PRO into procrastination!):D

I do use her website for references and to help my team along. I used to get her magazine and I have to disagree that the website is just a collection of material from them. I find that Belinda is on top of her business and can see trends, address them and help us navigate the rough spots.

I try to sign up my new starts on it too. If they get one thing out of it then to me it is money well spent.

I am starting to get into Outward Imaging more too. Somethings I love and am inspired, other things don't impress me. It is all a matter of what fits into your business and what makes a connection with you. For me, Belinda has much practical information that I feel has helped my business.

baychef said:
I am starting to get into Outward Imaging more too.

I got two months ago the Designing an amazing party experience -- what have you found interesting from Julie Wietz?

Hi Mandy,
After you posted some notes I changed my show a bit and it is alot more fun. I also get alot more interest and bookings now--I am wondering if I should go ahead and buy the "Designing an Amazing party Experience" based on your recommendation.

You know who else I am very impressed with, Karen Phelps. I listened to her Secret to Summer Scheduling Seminar and I thought it was super and it reminded me alot of Belinda's style(fun, empowering, energetic but also full of great tips and ideas). Also the DVD clips they have on the site remind me of Belinda. I am weighing the cost factor on getting the jumbo pack.

Baychef, I also enjoy the monthly audio and since I have forgotten to cancel every month since my trial ran out, I am trying to make the most out of those. I do plan to cancel before they charge me next month. Unfortuneately I do not have a team that I can sign up to do the head start center, but I can see how her site would be more beneficial to directors. I can highly recommend her Power Hour package. The folders and the CD are super great and everyone should try it with the Step To Success CDs.

I love Karen Phelps too! I like to pull ideas from all of these resources and give some a try to keep myself from getting in a slump.

I ordered the CD's on leadership with Julie Weitz and my ED is encouraging me to sign up for the 1 hour phone course with one of Julie's people. I want to promote to AD within a year and have a long way to go. Julie's leadership CD's are all about setting goals, dreams or wishes and then making you intentional steps towards those goals and not just flying by the seat of your pants and waiting for luck to set in.

My trip to Atlanits was nice but the most memorable things I returned with were...an incredible fun week with my son who turned 17 on the trip. (he lives with his Dad and even though he is only 10 miles away, he is getting busier now with a girlfriend, friends and work along with school)
The other thing was realizing that my life was getting overwhelming and that I am not enjoying it enough. I have started to take steps to hire more things done so I can consentrate on my team more. I work full time and also help my parents clean and rent camps. I find myself going from one thing to the next while my house gets dumpier and chaos takes over.

I have a plan to hopefully take an early retirement from where I work full time. That will be in 7 years. By that time I hope to be at AD or SD level so I can transition into another career. I will have a retirement (although small) and my health insurance will be half of what I would pay if I had to pay it out of pocket and it is a good plan. So there will be safety nets in place in case something unexpected happens along the way. I am not married and do not plan on getting married again so it is all up to me to make my future financially secure (if that is possible!!)

Lofty plans...need lofty actions and I need to start plotting my course of action and not just "hope" for the best.

I've got to run...thanks for letting me blabber on and on!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove