• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Success Express

In summary, Success Express is an online resource created by Belinda Ellsworth, who used to be in direct sales. It includes newsletters, an "Ask Belinda" section, monthly audio sessions, and discounted products. The current sale offers three months for $15. Pamperedgirl3 has bought the 6 CD set of Step into Success and has seen results such as bookings and one person taking recruiting info. Anne has found the service extremely useful and suggests signing up with her name as a referral.
AJPratt said:
I would go with these first: SIS:
Conducting Interviews
Setting the Stage for Growth
Diff Types of Events
How to Conduct the Event

SIS:
Management Series - How to Build a Million Dollar Organization

Thanks Anne!

jentapp said:
Did you all know that the new CDs for SIS are different from the old audio tapes? I had listened to the old audios in the car (loaned to me by my director) and decided to get a set of the CDs to loan to my recruits since none of them have tape players.

My director just let me borrow her old tape set. Do you think the new set is significantly better than the old tape set? I am trying to decide if it is still worth purchasing the new set.

Okay, I do not know what DH is referring to. Could you fill me in?

Ok, after all this Hoopla about her, I think I am going to try her website thing for 3months special then purchase her CD Set as soon as I pay down my Holiday debt! Hopefully this will help my biz grow! Anne I will put you down as the referralee!

Success Express UpdateHey, I just got this email and I thought I would just send out a reminder... I swear, I DON'T have stock in this company! LOL I am just excited because it has worked well for me and want to share it.

Hi, Anne: I thought I would remind you to let your team know that the $15 for three months' special for the Success Express will be ending on December 31.

Our offices have been closed this past week (I thought I would quickly check emails and the website orders), and if anyone wants to purchase the website, but have been unable to reach us by phone, they may still receive the discount by purchasing online (www.the-success-express.com) or they can send me an email or call me (toll free 877-400-8637) before Dec 31, and I'll honor the special price. I'll be back in the office on Jan 2, and can contact them at that time. Also, please let your team know there's a complimentary newsletter -- they can sign up at www.stepintosuccess.com.

Thanks so much for referring Belinda. By the way, the Step Into Success CD's are the January special again, so all members can purchase those CD's for $35 plus S & H (versus $75). It's a great deal!

Diane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diane Smith
STEP INTO SUCCESS
www.StepIntoSuccess.com
931-520-3747 (v)
931-525-3601 (f)
877-400-8637

I finally got signed-up! I've tried several times since Anne posted this and kept getting kicked-off or timed-out....but I'm in now and Anne has ANOTHER referral....guess that brings you to a lfetime member ship by now Annie!

I just signed up for the membership and am now anxiously awaiting my password info, so instead of spending ALL my time on CS I can utilize BEs too! Anne I put you down as my source of referral!

I finally got signed up today!

Ann

AJPratt said:
Hey, I just got this email and I thought I would just send out a reminder... I swear, I DON'T have stock in this company! LOL I am just excited because it has worked well for me and want to share it.

Hi, Anne: I thought I would remind you to let your team know that the $15 for three months' special for the Success Express will be ending on December 31.

Our offices have been closed this past week (I thought I would quickly check emails and the website orders), and if anyone wants to purchase the website, but have been unable to reach us by phone, they may still receive the discount by purchasing online (www.the-success-express.com) or they can send me an email or call me (toll free 877-400-8637) before Dec 31, and I'll honor the special price. I'll be back in the office on Jan 2, and can contact them at that time. Also, please let your team know there's a complimentary newsletter -- they can sign up at www.stepintosuccess.com.

Thanks so much for referring Belinda. By the way, the Step Into Success CD's are the January special again, so all members can purchase those CD's for $35 plus S & H (versus $75). It's a great deal!

Diane

OMG, all the cds will be on sale in Jan??? Now I will have to get them sooner rather than later!!

hmm, they sent an email password and enter it and it keeps asking for it every time I try and enter a member only forum so I can't log in? I guess I will have to wait until they get back into the office? Bummer.

Bummer. I was hoping there would be different cds on sale next month. I want to get the one about interviews, but I don't want to spend all the money on it right now. Guess I'll wait to find out what Feb's special is.

Ok, I was finally able to log on and OMG! I am reading as much as I can and will re-read and re-read until it's absorbed and I can apply it all in my shows! Thanks for sharing Anne! I will have to encourage the rest of my cluster to try it!

AJPratt said:
Thanks! I was so broke at conference, I wish I had taken adantage of everything there. Next year will be different though! I'll have conference cash!

lol I am so curious (I think I am going to opt for conference cash too) - - will they give us PC dollars or real dollars?

its_me_susan said:
lol I am so curious (I think I am going to opt for conference cash too) - - will they give us PC dollars or real dollars?

Probably PC $'s - but I am just guessing

Has anyone else tried ordering the CDs this month? They were supposed to be on sale, but when I ordered it showed $75 reg price....I sent them an email but haven't heard back yet....I'm sure they're even worth that much, but I really wanted the sale!

I thought I read in the post from Anne above, that the sale was for Jan. SIS~ CD I believe for $35 or something spectacular compared to the $75! I am soo getting it when it does go on sale!

lacychef said:
Has anyone else tried ordering the CDs this month? They were supposed to be on sale, but when I ordered it showed $75 reg price....I sent them an email but haven't heard back yet....I'm sure they're even worth that much, but I really wanted the sale!

Are you a member of Success Express? If so, check your last email from them--you're supposed to put some phrase on some line when you order. The sale price won't show up until they process the order. The sale price is only available for Success Express members, so if you're not a member, you wouldn't get that price.

LACY~ Email me directly at [email protected] if you're interested, I have a past consultants cd's from belinda that she asked me to sell..you can get both sets for only $25.

Success Express..hate to be a naysayer, but I didn't think it was worth it. I paid I think $45 for 3 mos, and I discontinued it. Just my .02.

I just wanted to try it for the 3 months and it was only $15 on special. So far I love it, will see if it helps out in the next three months to make it worth $15each month there after!?!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Are you a member of Success Express? If so, check your last email from them--you're supposed to put some phrase on some line when you order. The sale price won't show up until they process the order. The sale price is only available for Success Express members, so if you're not a member, you wouldn't get that price.

Yes, I am a member & I put that info in. But I was surprised; usually when you order online you get some confirmation screen before the order is submitted. But I entered all my info, thinking when I put "I'm a TSE member" that a new screen would come up with the discounted price; it just moved on to "order submitted" screen. I guess I'll see when I get my statement...

Lacy, that's the same way it did me, but I was charged $40.00, including shipping. I got mine earlier in the month.

Sue Moschino said:
LACY~ Email me directly at [email protected] if you're interested, I have a past consultants cd's from belinda that she asked me to sell..you can get both sets for only $25.
Belinda asked you to sell CDs?

Sue Moschino said:
Success Express..hate to be a naysayer, but I didn't think it was worth it. I paid I think $45 for 3 mos, and I discontinued it. Just my .02.
Sorry you didn't feel it was a good fit for you. For me, its a great reference source. I go there all the time. The search feature is awesome. You can access all kinds of past info! Because of all fo the great info on TSE my cluster decided to host a Host Appreciation Night. It gave us all kinds of great info. It was only our fist and we only have a few consultants participate, but we got an additional five bookings and 2 new consultants. Now, everyobe else on our team can't wait for the next one!

lacychef said:
Yes, I am a member & I put that info in. But I was surprised; usually when you order online you get some confirmation screen before the order is submitted. But I entered all my info, thinking when I put "I'm a TSE member" that a new screen would come up with the discounted price; it just moved on to "order submitted" screen. I guess I'll see when I get my statement...
You can always email them and find out. The charge won't go through until someone in the office processes it. I thought I double ordered something once and was relieved when I heard bck from them. Try contacting [email protected].

Originally Posted by Sue Moschino

Belinda asked you to sell CDs?

I think she meant that her past consultant asked her to sell Belinda's CDs- not Belinda herself- but I had to read it three times before I understood, LOL!!

I did email them, and it took a few days, but they did respond & say that I did get the sale price. Yeah:) Now I just can't wait to get them! I have a show Saturday 1 1/2 hours away; that would be the perfect time to listen to them!

gilliandanielle said:
I think she meant that her past consultant asked her to sell Belinda's CDs- not Belinda herself- but I had to read it three times before I understood, LOL!!
Oh! I see!

I was just reading through the January Success Express Newsletter. As I was reading the Ask Belinda section, I saw my question!! Mine is the last one-on recruiting. That was so exciting to see my question on there--here I was worried it wasn't important enough to ask her!

Yeay- I just purchased the SIS Cd only $35!! Can't wait to get it!

It is worth every penny!!

Thanks Gill, I actually was kinda browsing through them last night as I was lisetening to her audio via website so I need to copy the notes you pasted out, and reread ~thanks!

heat123 said:
Yeay- I just purchased the SIS Cd only $35!! Can't wait to get it!
I hope they inspired you as much as they have me!

I just got those notes. GREAT STUFF! You know I can't get enough Belinda!

AJPratt said:
I just got those notes. GREAT STUFF! You know I can't get enough Belinda!

I can't get enough of her either! I was just raving & raving over her at our meeting tonight!

lacychef said:
I just orderd mine and it did the same thing. I guess they have to verify that we are members and then they adjust the pricing. I'll check my statement when it posts and then call if it's not right. I cannot wait to get my CDs.....this year my business is really going to soar!

pamperedlinda said:
I just orderd mine and it did the same thing. I guess they have to verify that we are members and then they adjust the pricing. I'll check my statement when it posts and then call if it's not right. I cannot wait to get my CDs.....this year my business is really going to soar!

Those are my hopes to Linda! She is simply Motivating!

pamperedlinda said:

Yep Linda; I got mine yesterday! On the packing slip it showed the regular price, but they had it marked out with the sale price. Also had my cc receipt with the price of $40 with shipping:) I wish I had a long road trip now! I guess I'll listen to them while I'm cleaning!

I saw on the page where you buy the CD's it says that it will have the original price but they will change it...

I have been wanting to order something from Belinda. I cannot afford EVERYTHING, so I am wondering what is a good"starting point". Any "deals" Opinions?
TIA!!! :)

lacychef said:
Yep Linda; I got mine yesterday! On the packing slip it showed the regular price, but they had it marked out with the sale price. Also had my cc receipt with the price of $40 with shipping:) I wish I had a long road trip now! I guess I'll listen to them while I'm cleaning!
How long did it take for them to ship to you?

Got Mine!I ordered the CDs on 12/21, and received them today (1/9). They are catching up on orders placed before the holiday, as I think they were closed. Cannot wait to listen to them!

Robin

pamperedlinda said:
How long did it take for them to ship to you?
I think I ordered on Dec 28th (around there) and got mine on Jan 8th.

lacychef said:
I think I ordered on Dec 28th (around there) and got mine on Jan 8th.
Okay, so hopefully sometime next week mine will be here too!

SusanBP0129 said:
I have been wanting to order something from Belinda. I cannot afford EVERYTHING, so I am wondering what is a good"starting point". Any "deals" Opinions?
TIA!!! :)
I would start with the Step Into Success 6 CD set. Its got a little of everything on it. Once you work your way through that, then you can pick something in a more specific area. Don't worry-- you really can't go wrong with ANYTHING you get from Belinda.

Thanks Anne! I can order through her website?

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks Anne! I can order through her website?
You're welcome! Yes, you can order through her site and its on sale this month of you're a member of Success Express.

I am not a member.....hmmmm.....how much is membership? (sorry for all my questions!!)

No problem with the questions! TSE membership was on sale $15 for three months, where its usually $15 monthly. You'd have to email them to see what the price is this month for membership. If you mention that I referred you, they may extend the offer. The membership fee plus the discount price is still cheaper than the regular price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove