• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Express Events: What Did You Learn?

In summary, Director Express Events are annual training and development opportunities for Pampered Chef directors, focusing on topics such as leadership, business strategies, product knowledge, and team building. They occur once a year in the summer or fall and are exclusive to directors only. Aspiring directors can find other training options available.
rebajoe
Silver Member
Hello!!

Can anyone tell me if the Promote To Director Now! workshop that is being offered an NC is the same as the Director Express Events that are being held thru out the country?

Also, could someone tell what they learned at the Director Express and what the handouts were.

Thank you
Rebajoe

The Director Express is a refocusing on the basics of contacts and host coaching. It's hard to get more specific than that. I think it was worth the time, and I had to drive over an hour away to attend. If there's one near you I'd encourage you to attend.

Ours was so well done. Amy Neal is a fabulous trainer and presenter. I highly recommend it to anyone who can go. It is soo worth it.

It is probably a very outlined version of Director Express and would definately not be a substitute. Conference workshops are usually @ 1 hour - Director Expres was @ 5 hours worth of training time.

Hi Rebajoe,I can certainly answer your questions about the Promote To Director Now! workshop and the Director Express Events. The Promote To Director Now! workshop is specifically designed for consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level. It covers topics such as setting goals, building a team, and increasing sales. The Director Express Events are more focused on developing leadership skills and learning how to effectively manage and motivate a team.At the Director Express Event I attended, I learned valuable tips on time management, team building, and effective communication. The handouts included worksheets and checklists to help me implement what I learned in my own business. It was also a great opportunity to network with other consultants and share ideas.I highly recommend attending both the Promote To Director Now! workshop and a Director Express Event if you are serious about advancing to the Director level. They both offer valuable insights and tools that will help you reach your goals.Best of luck on your journey to Director!Sincerely,

1. What is the purpose of Director Express Events?

Director Express Events are designed to provide training and development opportunities for Pampered Chef directors, helping them to grow and improve their business.

2. How often do Director Express Events occur?

Director Express Events typically occur once a year, usually in the summer or fall months.

3. What types of workshops and sessions are offered at Director Express Events?

Director Express Events offer a variety of workshops and sessions focused on topics such as leadership, business strategies, product knowledge, and team building.

4. Are Director Express Events only for Pampered Chef directors?

Yes, Director Express Events are exclusive to Pampered Chef directors and are not open to consultants or other non-director level team members.

5. Can I attend a Director Express Event if I am not a Pampered Chef director but aspire to become one?

Unfortunately, Director Express Events are only open to current directors. However, there are other training and development opportunities available for those who aspire to become a Pampered Chef director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • TropicalChef