• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken

In summary, to make Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, red onion, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. The cooking time for this dish is about 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, but may vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken. You can also use chicken thighs instead, but the cooking time may be longer. There is no need to marinate the chicken beforehand, simply mix the ingredients together and pour over the chicken and onions before roasting. This dish can also be made in advance by refrigerating the chicken and onion mixture and letting it sit at room temperature before roasting.
Sheleeno
Does anyone have this recipe. I am trying to make this for dinner tonight. Thanks!!!

Here you go.

Attachments

• Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken.pdf
    7.3 KB · Views: 269
Sheila,

Was that it??? The one here or the one I sent you?

It's in Stoneware Inspirations.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Sheila,

Was that it??? The one here or the one I sent you?
Sandi has her own version using Chicken Breasts. She makes it all the time. But, I'm totally gonna try the one that Tasha mentioned...thanks for the file Tasha!!

But, you tried, Debi ;) I appreciate it. And Deb too!! I just got my SS bonus products and the Stoneware Inspiration cookbook came with it. Woohooo!!

Cool on getting your SS bonus. Let us know what you think of the recipe - I found it but have not tried it yet.

Related to Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken

1. What ingredients do I need to make Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken?

To make Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken, you will need:

• 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 large red onion, sliced
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste

2. How long does it take to cook Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken?

The cooking time for Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken will vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken breasts, but it usually takes about 25-30 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may be slightly longer for chicken thighs.

4. Do I need to marinate the chicken before roasting it with the balsamic and onion mixture?

No, you do not need to marinate the chicken before roasting it. Simply mix together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper and pour it over the chicken and onions before roasting.

5. Can I make Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken in advance?

Yes, you can make Balsamic and Onion Roast Chicken in advance. Simply cover and refrigerate the chicken and onion mixture before roasting. When you're ready to cook, remove it from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before roasting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea