• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Item: Waiting Time Estimate?

In summary, "backordered item" refers to a product that is currently out of stock and not available for immediate shipment. The waiting time for a backordered item can vary, but typically there is an estimate provided on the website or in the order confirmation email. Customers can cancel their order if the item is on backorder, and they will not be charged until the item is shipped. Free shipping still applies to orders with backordered items.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Has anyone talked with HO lately to see how long the wait for this item on backorder is?? I have two customers who ordered one each at my last show, and they wanted to know if they would be getting them before the thrid week in June, as they are gifts for their son's.

Anyone able to fill me in on how long the wait is??

My backorder from May 9 was already shipped and received. You'll get an email telling you when it shipped.

same for me, it was less then 2 weeks.

The ones from my show on May 16th, arriveed yesterday.

mine were shipped yesterday from a show a week ago :)

yep, shipping in about a week or so.

I just ordered one on Thursday morning and it is scheduled to ship tomorrow morning. So . . . less than 1 week.

My two seperate orders both shipped pretty quickly.
  • The one that I ordered for me came about 5 days behind the other items.
  • The one that I ordered for a guest was shipped by HO the day after the guest's original order was shipped.

Mine shipped about a week or less from the original order

mine took about a week

Related to Backordered Item: Waiting Time Estimate?

1. What does "backordered item" mean?

"Backordered item" refers to a product that is currently out of stock and not available for immediate shipment. It can occur when there is a higher demand for a product than anticipated or when there are production delays.

2. How long will I have to wait for my backordered item?

The waiting time for a backordered item can vary, but we typically provide an estimate on our website or in your order confirmation email. This estimate is based on information provided by our suppliers and is subject to change.

3. Can I cancel my order if the item is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the item is on backorder. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

4. Will I be charged for the backordered item now or when it ships?

You will not be charged for the backordered item until it is shipped. Your credit card or payment method will only be charged for the items that are available and ready to be shipped.

5. Can I still receive free shipping on my order if it includes a backordered item?

Yes, you can still receive free shipping on your order if it includes a backordered item. Our free shipping policy applies to all eligible items in your order, even if they are on backorder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • peichef