• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Dots Stemware: How Long for Delivery?

In summary, the delivery time for backordered Dots Stemware may vary and an estimated delivery date will be provided upon placing an order. It can be cancelled before shipping and will only be charged when shipped. Other products can still be added to the order, but the entire order will not be shipped until all items are available. If the backordered Dots Stemware becomes unavailable, alternative options will be provided.
NinaPChef
I have someone who ordered the Dots Stemware, and I was just wondering how long it usually takes for something that's backordered to actually make it to the customer?​

It really depends on when pampered chef gets it back in. When the BBQ baskets were on backorder this spring/early summer I noticed on some of mine it took as long as 3 weeks. So I think it really depends on when they get their stock and go by 1st come I think.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful.

I hope it's soon! I have someone waiting, too.

Yeah, they seem to be a hit...so lets hope they catch up quick

I'd still like to receive the ones I ordered from the sample package back in August. :)

leftymac said:
I'd still like to receive the ones I ordered from the sample package back in August. :)

I was JUST going to post the same thing, except I ordered mine in July....:cry: It would be nice to show them off...;)

Ginger428 said:
I was JUST going to post the same thing, except I ordered mine in July....:cry: It would be nice to show them off...;)

Me too Ginger it would be nice to get ours we ordered. :D

my understanding is starting Oct 1st they will start sending out the stemware but dont quote me on that.

And I think they said people who ordered them as samples or were getting replacements would get theirs first, but don't quote me on that.

1. How long will it take for my backordered Dots Stemware to be delivered?

The delivery time for backordered Dots Stemware may vary depending on the availability of the product. Our team will provide an estimated delivery date when you place your order. Please keep in mind that this date is subject to change and may be affected by factors such as production delays or shipping delays.

2. Can I cancel my backordered Dots Stemware if I no longer want to wait for it?

Yes, you can cancel your backordered Dots Stemware before it has been shipped. Please contact our customer service team to initiate the cancellation process. If the product has already been shipped, you can return it following our return policy.

3. Will I be charged for my backordered Dots Stemware immediately or when it is shipped?

You will not be charged for backordered Dots Stemware until it is shipped. Your credit card will be authorized for the amount of the purchase, but the actual charge will not be processed until the product is ready to be shipped.

4. Can I still add other products to my order if I have backordered Dots Stemware?

Yes, you can add other products to your order even if you have backordered Dots Stemware. However, please note that your entire order will not be shipped until all items are available. If you need the other products sooner, we recommend placing a separate order.

5. What happens if the backordered Dots Stemware becomes unavailable?

In the rare event that the backordered Dots Stemware becomes unavailable, our team will notify you and provide alternative options. This may include substituting with a similar product or cancelling the order and issuing a refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikki70563
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies