• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Cancel a Backordered Item?

In summary, a consultant is disappointed to find out that the Dots Stemware they ordered for their upcoming booth is still on backorder and won't arrive in time. They inquire about canceling the order, but find out that this option is only available for customers, not consultants. They are advised to contact customer service for updates on the backorder and potential solutions for their booth.
esavvymom
Staff member
I had ordered the F/W 08 samples, and included the Dots Stemware. I wanted to use them in an upcoming booth. But they are still on backorder and I won't get them in time for the booth. I saw on the shipping status site that a customer can have an order cancelled. Does that apply to a consultant to? I ordered them for me/my kit.

I'm not sure, but I would think you could. I would call HO and find out - the delay on the stemware is WAY longer than they had expected, and what we had expected. It's very disappointing, but it's good to know they're working on a solution to the issues on them. Good luck and let us know what you find out!

I thought people mentioned on here that they have been receiving them this past week; something about the new ones being received and dishwasher safe?. Or am I mistaken and they're still on backorder?

I had looked at the Product Status Alert found under the Shipment Status on CC. It showed the Stemware as a "Recovery Date: 11/02/08". My booth is 11/1/08. I don't really USE stemware, so not sure if I want to keep them or not. I could use the $20 elsewhere. :) I'll let you know what I find out from HO, if I decide to try to cancel.

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that the Dots Stemware you ordered for your upcoming booth is on backorder. As a fellow consultant, I understand how frustrating it can be when our orders don't arrive in time for important events. Unfortunately, the option to cancel an order is only available to customers, not consultants. However, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can provide any updates on the backorder status or possibly offer a solution for your booth. They may also be able to provide you with some alternative options for displaying your products at the booth. I hope everything works out for you and your booth is a success! Best of luck!

1. Can I cancel a backordered item?

Yes, you can cancel a backordered item as long as it has not been shipped yet. Once an item has been shipped, the cancellation process may vary depending on the retailer's policies.

2. How do I cancel a backordered item?

The process for cancelling a backordered item may vary depending on the retailer. It is best to contact the retailer's customer service department and inquire about their cancellation process for backordered items.

3. Is there a fee for cancelling a backordered item?

Some retailers may charge a fee for cancelling a backordered item, while others may not. It is important to check the retailer's policies or contact their customer service department to inquire about any potential fees.

4. Can I cancel a backordered item and receive a refund?

In most cases, cancelling a backordered item will result in a refund. However, the refund process may vary depending on the retailer's policies. It is best to contact their customer service department for more information.

5. Can I cancel a backordered item after it has been shipped?

Once an item has been shipped, the cancellation process may become more complicated. It is best to contact the retailer's customer service department as soon as possible to inquire about cancelling a backordered item that has already been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gwyn26
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • chefmelody