• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Bamboo Bowl: Need for Mystery Host Show!

In summary, a backordered bamboo bowl is a product that is temporarily out of stock and being reordered for future availability. It is on backorder due to high demand or production delays and there is currently no exact date for when it will be back in stock. The backordered bamboo bowl can only be purchased through a Mystery Host Show, which is a unique party where the host is kept a secret and guests have a chance to win free or discounted products, including the bamboo bowl.
valerielinley
Silver Member
I don't usually have a lot of time to post - Does anyone know about how long the Bamboo bowl is on backorder? I have a mystery host show next weekend I'd love to showcase the bowl!

They have told us we'll get them mid to late August. No date but they did say we'll have them for our September shows.

Thanks!! When I called they said they were shipping in August, but then I wondered when I didn't get it with my order! 'preciate it!

I got my knife block and dots stemware today, but still no Bamboo Bowl, so who knows!

Hi there! I understand your concern about the backorder of the Bamboo bowl. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact timeframe for when it will be back in stock. However, I would recommend contacting our customer service team for the most up-to-date information. In the meantime, I would be happy to suggest some other products that could be showcased at your upcoming mystery host show. Let me know if you need any assistance. Happy cooking!

What is a backordered bamboo bowl?

A backordered bamboo bowl is a product that is currently out of stock and is being reordered for future availability. This means that the item is not currently available for purchase, but will be restocked at a later date.

Why is the bamboo bowl on backorder?

The bamboo bowl is on backorder due to high demand or unexpected delays in production. Our team is working to restock the item as soon as possible.

When will the bamboo bowl be back in stock?

We do not have an exact date for when the bamboo bowl will be back in stock, but we are working to get it restocked as soon as possible. Keep an eye on our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a unique party where the host is kept a secret until the end. All guests who place an order during the party will be entered into a drawing to win the host rewards, which can include free and discounted products.

Why do I need to attend a Mystery Host Show to purchase the backordered bamboo bowl?

The backordered bamboo bowl is currently only available for purchase through a Mystery Host Show. This is a special promotion that allows guests to enter a drawing for the host rewards, including the bamboo bowl. It's a fun and exciting way to potentially get the product for free or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg