• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware: Submit Your Show by Oct. 25th!

In summary, the deadline for submitting a show for the "Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware" promotion is October 25th. To submit a show, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum qualifying sales amount of $200. You can submit multiple shows, but each must meet the minimum sales amount. If your show qualifies, you will receive your gift within 2-4 weeks after the promotion ends on October 25th.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I have a show to submit and they want the dots stemware but it is telling me it is backordered - can they not order it until Oct. 25th or what please help?

Bumping up need to know asap

Do you have a red warning or a yellow warning? Red means you cannot order it; yellow just wants to let you know so you can make your customer aware.

I just checked on PP3. It is a yellow warning. You can order the stemware, they will just ship later than the show.

yellow - thanks I was trying to submit last night and it won't go through - I will try again when I get home

Related to Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware: Submit Your Show by Oct. 25th!

1. What is the deadline for submitting a show for the "Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware" promotion?

The deadline for submitting a show for this promotion is October 25th.

2. How do I submit my show for the "Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware" promotion?

To submit your show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in participating in the promotion. They will guide you through the process.

3. Can I submit more than one show for the "Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware" promotion?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows for this promotion. However, each show must meet the minimum qualifying sales amount to be eligible.

4. Is there a minimum sales amount required to participate in the "Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware" promotion?

Yes, the minimum sales amount for a show to qualify for this promotion is $200.

5. When will I receive my "Get Your Hands on Dots Stemware" promotion gift?

If your show qualifies for the promotion, you will receive your gift within 2-4 weeks after the promotion ends on October 25th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
Replies