• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backorder: How Long Will It Take?

In summary, a backorder is an order for a product that is currently out of stock and will be shipped at a later date. You will receive an email notification if your order is on backorder and can also check the status on our website. The fulfillment time for a backorder can vary and an estimated shipping date will be provided. You can cancel a backorder before it is shipped and will not be charged for the item until it is shipped.
jcwarr
does anyone have any idea how long this is on backorder?

It's taken about a week to get after the host recieves orders.

thank you! that's good to know. i just wasn't sure if it was taking a really long time.

No problem!! :D

its still on back order isn't it?

yes and still about a week after the host gets the show

ok well that isnt too bad.

What is a backorder?

A backorder is an order for a product that is currently out of stock. This means that the product is not available to be shipped immediately, but will be shipped at a later date once it is back in stock.

How do I know if my order is on backorder?

If an item in your order is on backorder, you will receive an email notification from us. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order history.

How long will it take for my backorder to be fulfilled?

The length of time for a backorder to be fulfilled can vary depending on the product and supplier. We will provide an estimated shipping date in your backorder notification email. You can also contact our customer service team for more specific information.

Can I cancel a backorder?

Yes, you can cancel a backorder as long as it has not been shipped yet. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel your backorder.

Will I be charged for a backordered item?

You will not be charged for a backordered item until it has been shipped. If you decide to cancel the backorder, you will not be charged for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NinaPChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • valerielinley