• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Top-Quality Cookware: Backordered Items Now Available!

In summary, it looks like the cookware is on backorder, but some hosts have already received notification.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, I've been sick, but I've been reading all my emails. Just for kicks I checked the backordered section of the website and it shows the Exec. 5 piece set as on backorder since Wednesday of last week!!! Did anyone else know about this?!?

Wow, I find that surprising!!!

I never got an email saying that?? Kinda odd

What? I had to go and check it out myself! Not that I didn't believe you Kate!;)

That's good to know - not that I'm selling any :) I wonder why we didn't receive notice though???

NO, NO, NO, please tell me there is a mistake. I JUST ordered that cookware and am anxiously waiting its arrival!!!!!

I thought we always got emails about these things!

I just checked and it says "there are currently no items on backaorder." Maybe they got them all filled and mine is on the way soon!

I just got an email that the show I submitted on the 30th was not sent with the 5 piece. Looks like it will ship on the 12th. What's up with that?

I guess I'm not losing it!

Looks like it's already OFF backorder...that was fast!

I just thought it was strange that it said it has been on backorder since last Wednesday and they hadn't told us.

Maybe it was just backordered enough that a small amount of shows didn't get them but they knew that more would be coming right away. There is no need to alert the tropps if the solution is a day or two away...

I had several January hosts order the 1/2 off cookware combo and only 2 of them are on back order. HO sent me an email!!

I have two shows where the host ordered the 1/2 price cookware combo and got the email saying it's backordered...but now it shows as no longer backordered - I can't figure it out.

Last edited:
My backorder looks like it shipped out yesterday.

I had a host order the 5 pc. I submitted her show on the 31st and so far haven't gotten any notification. Just checked and it still shows "picking." Maybe it will all go out today. :)

I submitted my show that included cookware on Feb 2, so, I guess they have not gotten to this show yet for me to get the bad news or not. Maybe by then they will have enough in to ship it.

What is the current backorder status for "Get Your Hands on Top-Quality Cookware"?

The backorder status for "Get Your Hands on Top-Quality Cookware" is currently available. We understand that our customers have been eagerly waiting for this highly sought-after cookware, and we are happy to announce that it is now back in stock and ready to ship to your doorstep.

Why was "Get Your Hands on Top-Quality Cookware" on backorder?

Due to the high demand for our top-quality cookware, we experienced a temporary shortage of inventory. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we have been working tirelessly to restock our shelves and fulfill all orders as quickly as possible.

How long will it take for my backordered items to be delivered?

The estimated delivery time for backordered items may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. However, we strive to deliver all backordered items within 7-10 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

Can I still place an order for "Get Your Hands on Top-Quality Cookware" while it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for "Get Your Hands on Top-Quality Cookware" even though it is on backorder. We highly recommend securing your order now as our cookware tends to sell out quickly. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the backordered items are back in stock.

What if I am not satisfied with my backordered items?

At Pampered Chef, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your backordered items, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvs2sellit
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies