• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzane Mini-Bowl on Backorder

In summary, the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl is on backorder. Along with the Knife Block and Bamboo Bowl, this may mean that they consider the Mini-Bowl sold out, or that they will fill the orders.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I was just on CC and saw that the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl is on backorder. Along with the Knife Block and Bamboo Bowl. I am wondering if this means they will consider the Mini-Bowl sold out, or if they will fill the orders?!

Just wanted to let everyone know!!

Oh man! I hope they don't consider it sold out because I received some orders for it the other day.

Backorder means they will fill them.

They would put a stop sell on it if they weren't going to be able to fill the orders.

They will send out a notice if/when they come close to running out of a product and will also say that after a certain date they will no longer accept orders for the product. I think that we can count on orders placed by August 31 to be filled - unless we hear otherwise from HO.

That's not entirely true.

The cake pan with inserts was listed as backorder in February and my guest did not get them. They called to let me know that it was discontinued and would not be filled. BUMMER!

khergatt said:
That's not entirely true.

The cake pan with inserts was listed as backorder in February and my guest did not get them. They called to let me know that it was discontinued and would not be filled. BUMMER!

That is very unusual. I hope that doesn't happen this time!

Most of the time it is the way Beth described. It is very rare for it to happen the other way.

glad I went ahead and ordered my bowls. Both of mine were leaking. I love these bowls.

Yikes!
I sold a mini and a regular Chollzane bowl today as well as 2 Chillzane Rect Servers...

I just submitted a show w/ a mini-bowl on it tonight and didn't get the hazard sign thing, so I am thinking they didn't update P3 yet.

LoL go figure !!!! It is kinda sad to see things that are being discontinued on the BO list.

I just sold 4 orders that I am getting ready to put in, so I hope they fill them.

The sad part I think of it is they are discontinued a piece and they are seeing how well their sales are coming from them. It justs kinda sad to see them go and then on BO showing that they are in demand enough to go on BO

christinaspc said:
The sad part I think of it is they are discontinued a piece and they are seeing how well their sales are coming from them. It justs kinda sad to see them go and then on BO showing that they are in demand enough to go on BO

The Chillzanne collection isn't being discontinued because HO doesn't want to carry it anymore. It's being discontinued because the manufacturer is raising the price higher than HO feels is reasonable to pass on to our customers. I think that is just more proof of the integrity of our company!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is, if a reasonable replacement can be found, the Chillzanne (or similar) will be brought back.

pampchefsarah said:
The Chillzanne collection isn't being discontinued because HO doesn't want to carry it anymore. It's being discontinued because the manufacturer is raising the price higher than HO feels is reasonable to pass on to our customers. I think that is just more proof of the integrity of our company!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is, if a reasonable replacement can be found, the Chillzanne (or similar) will be brought back.

You are correct Sarah! That explanation is exactly the explanation they gave at NC!

I can't even imagine what the increase from the manufacturer was if we would have had to increase them by $15-$20!!

Me either Lindsay I have been wondering myself.

Related to Chillzane Mini-Bowl on Backorder

1. What is the current status of the Chillzane Mini-Bowl on backorder?

The Chillzane Mini-Bowl is currently on backorder, meaning it is temporarily out of stock and unavailable for purchase.

2. When will the Chillzane Mini-Bowl be back in stock?

We are working diligently to restock the Chillzane Mini-Bowl as soon as possible, but we do not have an exact date at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

3. Can I still place an order for the Chillzane Mini-Bowl even though it is on backorder?

Unfortunately, we are not accepting backorders for the Chillzane Mini-Bowl at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will the Chillzane Mini-Bowl be available for purchase again in the future?

Yes, we plan on restocking the Chillzane Mini-Bowl in the future. Please keep an eye on our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

5. Are there any similar products I can purchase instead of the Chillzane Mini-Bowl?

While the Chillzane Mini-Bowl is currently on backorder, we have a variety of other products that can serve similar purposes. Please explore our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kam
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
natural
  • KateInTheKitchen