• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Bowl & Knife Block: Have You Gotten Yours Yet?

In summary, the bamboo bowl is not on backorder any more but some hosts have gotten theirs. Trish in Texas and Darlene in California have gotten theirs. The knife block is coming today, but some hosts have not received their bamboo bowl or stemware.
DeeDee616
I just saw that the bamboo bowl is not on backorder any more but i haven't gotten mine from the SAT yet. Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I know some hosts have.

Also noticed that my knife block is coming today! : )

I still haven't gotten mine either, and I am also in NJ. I did see that some have started to ship - I'm hoping today. I wonder if there is a way to track SAT items?? Anyone know?

I didn't get mine yet!:cry:

well never mind cause now the bowl is back on backorder! LOL

I could swear it wasn't listed last night or earlier this am!

I was so hoping to get it before my show tomarrow night! Oh well!

Haven't gotten mine either :(

I got mine this morning. It is really pretty. It has a great smooth surface. I wish they had a smaller one, for serving salads, etc.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I was just coming here to ask ... I want mine so bad

Still waiting here, too. And there's nothing in the Adjustment screen to indicate it's been shipped. Same for my knife block. :(

Got the bowl today from SAT...got the knife block from Samples, but NO stemware from Samples....:confused:

I got my bamboo bowl today is it is so pretty! Bananas look nice inside it!

mine just came today!

Well my knife block just came in today and looks like I need to get more forged cutlery! ;)

I wonder why some have gotten it but not others?

I got my knife block but no bamboo bowl or holiday plates and platter?

It was on backorder late last night... so maybe they are on the way now!!! I hope..

Got the block but no bowls from the samples or the earned. And look at the post about the holiday stuff! Looks like we may never get them!

Ginger428 said:
Got the bowl today from SAT...got the knife block from Samples, but NO stemware from Samples....:confused:

Ditto! I also got the beaded spoon but mine had a broken bead (what were they thinking shipping it in a padded envelope?!)

Darlene

I am in CA and haven't received my bamboo bowl either. However, I know Barbara Duke got hers, cuz I borrowed it today :D

Stemware came but still no knife block or bamboo bowl for me either. I should have one coming from SAT and one from Samples. I can't wait to get them!

I recieved mine yesterday.

got my knife block and beaded spoon, but no bowl yet

Got my bowl about 5 minutes ago - its beautiful - I hope they come out with a large one as well - Didn't order the knife block - but received my stemware with my sample order -

Received my knife block yesterday, and it is absolutely gorgeous. Had to put my knives in it right away!!!

chefann said:
Still waiting here, too. And there's nothing in the Adjustment screen to indicate it's been shipped. :(

ditto for me

Just got my Bambo bowl..............It is great. I love it....

I received mine last week...both of them!

Got the bowl yesterday - might ship depending on when you earned it...

I got my Bamboo Bowl today! :) It IS SO PRETTY!

I was home at lunch and totally forgot to check to see if anything was on the front porch. I don't use my front door much so I don't always realize something has been delivered right away. I will have to make sure and check when I get home this evening.

I got my bamboo bowl today. I love the look of it. Can't wait to use it.

Still waiting on my SAT Bamboo Bowl.

chefann said:
Still waiting here, too. And there's nothing in the Adjustment screen to indicate it's been shipped. Same for my knife block. :(

I checked my Adjustment screen today and nothing was there, but when I got home tonight....BAMBOO BOWL!!!! You may be surprised!!!

Got the bowl yesterday.:love:

Mine hasn't arrived yet from SAT or supply order (which I still haven't received any of my supply order yet which I submitted July 28th).... GRRRRR.... I'm having my sneak peak/mystery host reveal show on Tuesday and was hoping to have the products to show everyone. Again, I must GRRRRRRRR.:mad: It's probably because I'm so far away and I don't receive my goodies via FedEx but still... Spoke with HO & they said to wait another week and contact USPS to see if they have it. I want my stuff!!! This is going to really suck if I have nothing to show. Well I guess I can't say nothing, I did get the new mill & salt from SAT... so at least I have that. . . :cry:

Rec'd both of my Bamboo Bowls but only one set of drink charms earlier this week...

I really wish I would get it, I wanted the bowl for the show on monday I have

I received my knife block yesterday...love it. But haven't received my charms or the bowl.

Got my bowl today, LOVE it!! I'm so excited to have company over to use it.

I rec'd my block this week but no bowl yet.

Just got my bowl. It says hand wash only, yet my director just sent an e-mail with a fall product quiz to see how well we know the products and it says that bamboo is dishwasher safe?! Anyone know more about this?

I just received my knife block :D:D but not my bowl yet!:cry:

babywings76 said:
Just got my bowl. It says hand wash only, yet my director just sent an e-mail with a fall product quiz to see how well we know the products and it says that bamboo is dishwasher safe?! Anyone know more about this?

The bowl is glued together so, because of the glue, it is not dishwasher safe. All the rest of the bamboo is dishwasher safe though - well, except for that little ladle - it is glued together too.

Both sizes of the bamboo tongs are not DW safe either...like Beth said, the BAMBOO is DW safe, but the glue on the bowl and ladle...as well as the hinge on the tongs are NOT DW safe.

KellyTheChef said:
Both sizes of the bamboo tongs are not DW safe either...like Beth said, the BAMBOO is DW safe, but the glue on the bowl and ladle...as well as the hinge on the tongs are NOT DW safe.

I was not aware of the tongs not being DW safe - the hinge isn't glued, it has a pin. Hmmm... there must be glue holding the pin in? I do now see that it doesn't say they are DW safe. Thanks for the post Kelly! We learn something new every day!

Wow - great update ladies - I have been putting my salad tong and the little ones in the wash all the time - darn!!! NOW I have to re-train the house!

I got my bowl today! This was from $1500 level of SAT. So pretty. I feel like we need 2 though, because they're side dish items, not main dish... so I'm just gonna HAVE to order a second one. One would look lonely on my buffet...

1. When will the bamboo bowl be back in stock?

The bamboo bowl is now back in stock and available for purchase! You can order it online or through your consultant.

2. Is the bamboo bowl included in the SAT (Special Appliance Tool) offer?

Yes, the bamboo bowl is included in the SAT offer. You can redeem your SAT credit for the bamboo bowl or any other eligible product.

3. I haven't received my bamboo bowl yet, but I know some hosts have. When can I expect mine?

We apologize for any delay in receiving your bamboo bowl. Due to high demand, there may be a slight delay in shipping. However, rest assured that your order will be processed and shipped as soon as possible. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your consultant for more information.

4. Will the bamboo bowl fit in my current knife block?

The bamboo bowl is designed to fit in our new knife block, which is included in the SAT offer. However, it may not fit in your current knife block. We recommend using our knife block to ensure the perfect fit and organization for your kitchen tools.

5. I noticed that my knife block is coming today, but I haven't received my bamboo bowl yet. Will they arrive separately?

Yes, the bamboo bowl and knife block may arrive separately depending on availability and shipping times. If you have any concerns about your order, please reach out to your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies