• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Mini Glazed Lemon Cake Recipe and Prep Bowl Catalog

In summary, Jodi is trying to get extra sales for the month by mailing a new mini catalog to her prep bowl customers, and by following up with phone calls. She is also working on a catalog show for spring.
lockhartkitchen
I pulled items sold history report on my prep bowls over the last year. I wanted to send a new mini catalog to these people along with the recipe for mini glazed lemon cakes. I'm trying to get extra sales for the month.

That's a great idea!!!! Love it!

How close are you to your directorship goal Jodi? Which wave will you be going to?

I forgot to mention, anyone who had given me an email address: to save postage, I went to PC website and pulled up the prep bowl recipe and emailed the recipe to them through that.

In one week, I will follow up this mailing with a personal call as a customer care call (to check on their previous order) and to see what they thought of the new products for spring. Anything they would like to order right now?

I'm really wanting to earn free conference. I need all the extra sales. I plan on putting time on the phone.

I am sooooo close I can almost taste it!!! I have 6 team members and 2 are qualified, 2 only need 2 more shows, 1 needs 3, and one still needs 4. 3 of the girls signed in February and will be done with their 30 days soon. It will happen sometime in April!

Great idea on the follow up. I mailed all my customers who spent over $75 and all past hosts the mini catalog. I know I should follow up. I will. My goal this week is to do the 3 live contacts a day.

I will be at conference from the 17-19th, how about you? I am not sure about what wave that is....3 I think?

YJodi,

You're wave 3. I'm in wave 2. We leave on the 13th from Portland and come home on the 16th. Good job on your recruiting! You'll do it. Let me know when you do. The phone is our greatest tool, yet sometimes the hardest. I feel that mailings are a waste of my money unless I follow up with a phone call. I have had 8 recruits in the 3 years I've been with PC, yet only one is active. I'm shooting for leadership next year to make director.

Yes you are totally right! I will make a point to make some calls. Thanks for the encouragement. Good luck to you. With your goals, I bet you will promote sooner than 2009. With 8-10 shows a month, you will have the numbers.

smile10308 said:
I am sooooo close I can almost taste it!!! I have 6 team members and 2 are qualified, 2 only need 2 more shows, 1 needs 3, and one still needs 4. 3 of the girls signed in February and will be done with their 30 days soon. It will happen sometime in April!

Great idea on the follow up. I mailed all my customers who spent over $75 and all past hosts the mini catalog. I know I should follow up. I will. My goal this week is to do the 3 live contacts a day.

I will be at conference from the 17-19th, how about you? I am not sure about what wave that is....3 I think?

Did you inclose a letter too or just the catalog?

No I just addressed them and sent them out. I know it probably wasn't the best idea, but I have had a few calls already with orders.

I'm sending out my minis today, with a regular recipe sized note inside with the recipe for lemon cakes, and a free cookbook with any sized order before April 15. The cookbook will be season's best.

Thats a great idea!!! You really have some great ideas!!!!! Your business must be flourishing!!!!!

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm definitely following up with phone calls. I'm off work for spring break this week, so I'm getting a lot of PC done. I called our local "welcome wagon" and I'm getting involved with that with a low monthly investment. I will be exposed to 40 new home owners and new to the area each month.

Tomorrow I'm hitting the Mexican stores in town to put spanish materials on their bulletin boards. I want directorship this year and a trip.

I'm contacting my winter catalog show hosts tomorrow to see if they want to do a catalog show now for spring. I'm so close to free conference.

I am going to "steal" this idea and send out some mini's to my prep bowl customers too! Then I will have to kick myself in the rear next week and call them.

I made the yummy lemon cakes...kids loved them too!!

natural said:
I made the yummy lemon cakes...kids loved them too!!http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dd26b3127cceb6ecdce4a28f00000020100QZNHLFs2csZ

This is a funny picture of my kids drooling over the mini cakes!

Last edited:

Related to Boost Sales with Mini Glazed Lemon Cake Recipe and Prep Bowl Catalog

What are prep bowl recipe sales?

Prep bowl recipe sales are a popular feature of Pampered Chef, where customers can purchase pre-measured ingredients and recipes to make a delicious dish at home.

How do I purchase prep bowl recipes?

You can purchase prep bowl recipes through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the recipe you want, add it to your cart, and follow the checkout process.

Are prep bowl recipes customizable?

Yes, you can customize your prep bowl recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Simply let your consultant know or make the necessary substitutions when preparing the recipe at home.

Do I need any special equipment to make prep bowl recipes?

Most prep bowl recipes can be made with standard kitchen equipment, such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, and basic cooking utensils. However, some recipes may require specific tools, which will be noted in the recipe instructions.

Can I make substitutions in prep bowl recipes?

While we encourage following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, you can make substitutions based on your preferences or what you have on hand. Just keep in mind that the end result may differ slightly from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefshawna
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • amyscookinggear