• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Stemware Dishwasher Safe!!

same thing! Just make sure to tell them that they show up for the meeting if they want one!:thumbsup:
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I just received my replacement Dots Stemware from the SAT - I read the bright green paper included - "YOUR NEW dOTS sTEMWARE IS DISHWASHER-SAFE!!! How cool is that!

I am so excited - did anyone else notice that?

You received yours!? I thought they were still on back order until Nov. 2nd? That is very cool that they are dishwasher safe!

I got mine yesterday too.

Now - how do I keep the other set separate - so I know which ones are dishwasher safe, and which ones aren't?

That is great to know about the new stemware being dishwasher safe--hopefully I can sell more as most people love to put everything in the dishwasher and tend to shy away from some products because of the fact that they can't.

Good luck with your dilema, Becky. I don't have a suggestion.

personally I think they are too tall for the d/w.

I haven't seen them yet so I don't know. I guess it depends on which rack you put them on.

I got mine yesterday also, trying to figure out what to do with them, I have no need for them...

ChefBeckyD said:

Now - how do I keep the other set separate - so I know which ones are dishwasher safe, and which ones aren't?[/QUOTE]

How about taking a permanent marker and writing a small D on the bottom of the ones that are dishwasher safe? Or putting a dot on it.

I've got a friend/customer who can't wait to purchase them when they are available.

Becky - it say we should use the old ones as displays at our shows - so keep 2 in your kit and the other 2 in a box in maybe your garage or office - and use the new ones for everyday use! Thats what I am doing! Gonna go grab a bottle of wine and test them out tonight!!! ;)

FYI - the product card says they aren't dishwasher safe - hmmm - maybe they forgot to correct that!

got mine this past MOnday and to be honest..I never even opened the box to check them out yet..just put them on my pantry shelf...how bad am I???
guess I better go check to see if the Green slip is in there

I just got my second set of glassware too! I thought that was werid that it says dishwasher safe! OH well, CHING!

wadesgirl said:
I got mine yesterday also, trying to figure out what to do with them, I have no need for them...

I am keeping a set for me - I love them. But I do have a second set and a set that they originally sent (I'd have 2 but one came broken). I am going to fill them with candy and give one to each person on the team since they don't have them. I am going to give them the original glasses (and yes I will tell them that) so I'll just have the new ones here.

BethCooks4U said:
I am keeping a set for me - I love them. But I do have a second set and a set that they originally sent (I'd have 2 but one came broken). I am going to fill them with candy and give one to each person on the team since they don't have them. I am going to give them the original glasses (and yes I will tell them that) so I'll just have the new ones here.

That is a great idea!:thumbup:

Hmmm, maybe I could use it as some sort of incentive.....

pamperedpals said:
How about taking a permanent marker and writing a small D on the bottom of the ones that are dishwasher safe? Or putting a dot on it.

I would put the dot on the ones that are not DW safe. That way it won't wash off.

And Harriet, you can order them now. I have someone ordering 2 sets and had no problem - had the orange triangle but that just means they're backordered.

ChefBeckyD said:
That is a great idea!:thumbup:

Hmmm, maybe I could use it as some sort of incentive.....

The incentive I'm giving them is that they show up for the meeting! :rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
The incentive I'm giving them is that they show up for the meeting! :rolleyes:

I was thinking that too - for the Nov. 3 meeting. :)

BethCooks4U said:
I was thinking the same thing only maybe as a host incentive. I was thinking of filling them with something and tying tulle around it. I could just use them as Christmas presents for my team or other people. No cost to me, except to fill them with whatever.

BethCooks4U said:
And Harriet, you can order them now. I have someone ordering 2 sets and had no problem - had the orange triangle but that just means they're backordered.

Thanks, Beth. She knows they are on backorder and may order them next week when she gets paid again.

I was shocked by that too Dor! And I had forgotten that they were replacing them, so I was surprised to get them.

ChefBeckyD said:

Now - how do I keep the other set separate - so I know which ones are dishwasher safe, and which ones aren't?

How about putting the drink charms on the not DW safe ones?

Geekgirl69 said:
How about putting the drink charms on the not DW safe ones?

Great idea!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

It says to use the non-dw safe one for display.

pamperedlinda said:
personally I think they are too tall for the d/w.

Me too--they won't fit on my top rack and they'll get crushed on my bottom rack. I'll continue to hand wash them all, so it doesn't matter to me.

DebbieJ said:
It says to use the non-dw safe one for display.

Me too--they won't fit on my top rack and they'll get crushed on my bottom rack. I'll continue to hand wash them all, so it doesn't matter to me.

I meant for when I use them all myself.:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I meant for when I use them all myself.:D

TeeHee--I was telling some customers how generous sized they are....one glass of wine in these goes a Looooong way. :)

DebbieJ said:
TeeHee--I was telling some customers how generous sized they are....one glass of wine in these goes a Looooong way. :)

Oh yes!!! Now if the bottle could only do the same!!:D

wadesgirl said:

Keep them for a Highest Sales at a Show incentive!

I got mine on Friday, I haven't even opened the box! I'm excited about getting them, I just had a show on Friday and another show yesterday afternoon and I just never got around to opening them! I think I'm gong to get use my old ones for personal use. I'm only gong to bring those glasses to a show where I know people will be drinking wine. I should have brought them to Friday's night's show, they were drinking wine and they ran out of glasses!:rolleyes: go figure!
They broke my Wine bottle opener too!:grumpy: Thank God the show is close to $1000.00. I think the money it will take to ship back the opener won't be a big deal when I should be making around $275 from it! ;):)

How did they break the wine opener?

I'm not so sure how much I like it. It comes apart everytime I use it and I wind-up flinging the handle part across the room.

Those silly women didn't take the foil off the top and then they were trying to force it and it stripped the the top part where it turns and it cracked that part too! You should have seen the hell it caused me trying to get the cork out of the bottle! those ladies tried and coudn't do it. Finally, I requested a pair of pliers and used that to get it out! Ughhh!!! Oh well, it still was a GREAT show! That was the worse part of the evening and that was not bad at all compared to some of the stuff that could happen ! LOL!
I like the old bottle opener and we use it at home all the time!!!

I'm with you Cath - I have broken the new wine opener as well - seems that the glued on part separates with any resistance - Not happy with it at all!!!

Ok - did anyone actually put the new ones in the dish washer? I am nervous to do it - I want to get a few sets for my beach house, but want to make sure they are dishwasher safe first since I do rent it out - they would just look so cute with my SA dinnerware there!!!

I hated the old Wine Bottle Opener. The new one gives me no problems whatsoever. To each their own I guess...

I have a friend who just did adjustments on BOTH the old and the new wine bottle openers. She bought the old one just before it went out and I gave her a new one. Her husband broke them both. I think he tried to just pull the cork out of the opener instead of twisting it back out. :yuck:

I need mine ASAP, I am giving a set as a wedding gift for my cousin in a basket I am making her with other wine related PC items and TS stuff. Her wedding is 11/7, hope I get them soon!!

Re: Dots Stemware NOT Dishwasher Safe!!PLEASE NOTE!!

This information was included in today's (10/28) NewsWire:

For those of you who earned the Dots Stemware, you'll see that a mistake was made in the buck slip accompanying the Stemware. The Dots Stemware is not dishwasher-safe. It should be hand-washed. Be assured that our Use and Care guidelines correctly reflect this information.

I saw this and hope that nobody ruined their glasses by sticking them in the DW!!

What is the material of the Dots Stemware?

The Dots Stemware is made of high-quality, durable glass that is designed to withstand regular use and cleaning in the dishwasher.

How do I know if my Dots Stemware is dishwasher-safe?

If you received your Dots Stemware from the SAT (Specialty Appliance Team), it is dishwasher-safe. Additionally, there is a bright green paper included in the package that confirms its dishwasher-safe status.

Can I put my Dots Stemware in the dishwasher right away?

Yes, you can put your Dots Stemware in the dishwasher right away. It is designed to be dishwasher-safe, so you can enjoy the convenience of easy cleaning without worrying about damaging the stemware.

Do I need to use a particular dishwasher setting for my Dots Stemware?

No, you can use any regular dishwasher setting for your Dots Stemware. It is designed to withstand the heat and water pressure of a standard dishwasher cycle.

Is it safe to wash the Dots Stemware with other dishes in the dishwasher?

Yes, it is safe to wash the Dots Stemware with other dishes in the dishwasher. It is made of durable glass that can withstand being washed with other items without breaking or chipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Mel5497