• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoiding Order Issues: Tips from a New PC User | Your Experience?"

In summary, the author seems to have had a few errors in the past, but overall has had a good experience with PC.
ChefSharain
I have only been in PC for a few months and it seems that 70% of the orders come in with something missing or wrong item...

What is your experience???

Sometimes it seems to come in waves.

I am sure that the warehouse has "waves" of turnover in employees just like any other company. Then, for a bit it seems like there are quite a few mistakes till all the newbies are up and trained and running well.

If I look back over my five years, the total number of mistakes doesn't seem to be too many...just seems like they all come at the same time!! lol

We have to remember that it's a balance. They are trying to be QUICK and ACCURATE and sometimes those things are hard to do...especially when it's people who are doing the picking and packing of the boxes. They mess up just like we do!

I know it can be frustrating, though. It adds to our "work" when there are mistakes made.

My last show had something missing, but the host seemed to think out of 6 boxes worth of product one thing missing was no big deal. She was one of the ones who got the random bamboo bowl with PC's compliments as well. I need more hosts like this one come to think of it.....when I was talking to her about the missing apple wedger and EXTRA bamboo bowl, she made the comment "I can't believe I got ALL THIS just for having a show." I told her be sure to tell everyone she knows and have them call me. LOL

Agreed to all of the above and it is VERY easy to get the errors corrected...I was just wondering if this was the norm or like you said...comes in waves.... I like the ocean!

So far out of 11 shows, I have had no mistakes (better knock on wood here). Hopefully the 2 Shows I submitted on the 30th will be the same! One is a catalog show from a local elementary school and I definitely want all of that right! It also has some of my Kids in the Kitchen:chef: things in it so I don't want any mistakes!!:)

I remember in the fall last year, I had a lot of mistakes and I wondered if it was a hiring issue or seasonal hiring (hire and train now for the upcoming holiday rush). I remember asking my director if this was normal because I was really frustrated. It seemed to smooth out, but I agree with the above post, it seems to come in waves.

I have had 29 shows with NO mistakes in the orders. So... I hope I dont start running into the problem.

1. How can I avoid order issues as a new Pampered Chef user?

As a new Pampered Chef user, the best way to avoid order issues is to carefully read the product descriptions and double check your order before submitting it. Make sure the quantities and items are correct before clicking the submit button.

2. What should I do if I receive a damaged or incorrect item?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct items in a timely manner.

3. How can I track my order?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. This will show you the status of your order and any tracking information available.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving it.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order after it has been submitted. However, if you contact our customer service team, we may be able to cancel your order so you can place a new one with the desired changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmcchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pamperedharriet