• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoid Fading Numbers: Learn About Our Durable Measuring Cups

In summary, Pampered Chef measuring cups have durable numbers because they use a special method to imprint the measurements, which ensures that the numbers will not fade over time. These durable numbers are designed to last for the lifetime of the measuring cups, even with frequent use and washing. The measuring cups are also dishwasher safe, with the durable numbers remaining unaffected by the high heat and harsh detergents. The Pampered Chef measuring cups are more durable than others on the market due to their high-quality materials and design. They can be used for both wet and dry ingredients, making them a versatile tool in any kitchen.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A customer wants to know about the one measuring cup I don't have ... the new, dry ones. Are the numbers printed or stamped on? He's concerned about the numbers fading.

I did say that the numbers have never faded on the measure all or easy read one.

They're stamped. Mine haven't faded at all. The new measuring spoons and the adj measuring spoons are the same. None fading for me.

But, I don't know for sure about the new, dry ones.The new, dry measuring cups typically have the numbers printed on them. However, some may have the numbers stamped on. It ultimately depends on the brand and type of measuring cup you purchase. If the customer is concerned about the numbers fading, I would recommend looking for measuring cups with numbers that are engraved or etched into the cup. These types of numbers are less likely to fade over time. Additionally, it is always a good idea to hand wash and dry your measuring cups to help preserve the numbers and keep them from fading.

1. Why do Pampered Chef measuring cups have durable numbers?

Pampered Chef uses a special method to imprint the measurements on our measuring cups, ensuring that the numbers will not fade over time.

2. How long will the numbers on the measuring cups last?

Our durable numbers are designed to last for the lifetime of the measuring cups, no matter how frequently they are used or washed.

3. Are the Pampered Chef measuring cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, our measuring cups are dishwasher safe and the durable numbers will not be affected by the high heat or harsh detergents of the dishwasher.

4. What makes the Pampered Chef measuring cups more durable than others on the market?

Our measuring cups are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand frequent use and washing. The durable numbers are just one of the many features that make our measuring cups stand out.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef measuring cups for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, our measuring cups are designed to accurately measure both wet and dry ingredients, making them a versatile tool in any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefanne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Jenni