• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Resolution to Easy Adj Measuring Cup Issue

In summary, Kathy is a new customer who is having trouble with her Easy Adj Measuring cup. She is having trouble getting answers from customer support, so she decides to contact the solution center. She prints out the procedures and sends them to her customer. The customer has a problem with her stone grill, so Kathy pays for the return shipping.
Jenni
I get faster answers here then anywhere...
I have a customer who bought a Easy Adj Measuring cup, a month later (last week) I saw her at a show and she said it wont hold liquid right. I pulled out mine showed her how to do it ~ make sure it clicks. I then followed up that conversation with an email. She said it still is not working she bought it in March so its still under warranty. How do I go about getting her a new one?
Thanks ;)

The easiest way is to have her call the solution center. The number is on the back of the receipt. They'll give her a reference number and send out a new one after the old one is returned (if they decide they want it back).

Here are the procedures - I printed them on a Word document to forward to my customers:

Attachments

• Return Instructions.doc
    37 KB · Views: 274
I have a bunch of people returning these lately because of this. I hafve walked them tru the proper way and it still isn't working.

My Easy Adj. Meas. Spoon wore out pretty quickly, too. I got another one in my 200th show kit, and I was so happy. I don't think they're a lifetime-type item - more of a 1-year guarantee item. They're cute, though! ;)

I just got a phone call for my first return today; broken stone. Does anyone ever offer to pay for the shipping if it's after the free shipping period? She didn't balk at shipping it back, but I thought it might be good customer service...

My dh was putting the Easy Adj parts into the bottom rack of the dishwasher. I had another one in my storage cupboard, and it works great. Not sure if the bottom rack is why it's not holding liquid.

No, I don't offer to pay for shipping because I always talk about the 30 day guarentee. With stones I always let customers know that PC only needs a handful of the stone or a pie slice size piece of stone.

Feel stupid...but don't know how to Post a Post here....but I need help....
First time doing a GRILLING SHOW
Please help...I am new (to PC and Chefsuccess) but love both!!! I don't know what to do for a show that is coming up!! The hostess wants to know all we have as far as grilling....plus she wants me to do a grilling show...I DON'T EVEN OWN A GRILL!!!!!
Please someone give me some tips, hints, ideas!!!
P.S. Don't know if this is how/where I should ask for help....If anyone else can help me/show me how to post a new post I would appreciate it.

I mean a first time post...sorry totally tired and ready for bed.

Kathy - I DO pay for the shipping on Returns/Exchanges BUT I was taught to do that - I am SERIOUSLY considered NOT doing it - because it gives me extra stress - and it really IS NOT HARD for the customer to do it.

TexasChef did you get my PM?

I was just thinking that my customers may think it's a pain to have to send it back themselves, but if I don't start doing it then I won't have to stop doing it... :)

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I just got a phone call for my first return today; broken stone. Does anyone ever offer to pay for the shipping if it's after the free shipping period? She didn't balk at shipping it back, but I thought it might be good customer service...

Just remember you only need to send back a palm size piece-way less shipping.

I don't pay shipping for my customers. I've found (and maybe it's just the people I end up meeting) that my good customers, who I would be willing to do a return for, are the people who never have one or know how to handle it themselves. The people who give me a hard time about it are the people I meet at fairs and festivals who have never bought anything from me and are a royal pain in the patoot.

Kodeysmom said:
Just remember you only need to send back a palm size piece-way less shipping.

Thanks for the reminder; I'll be sure to let my customer know to do that!

chefann said:
I don't pay shipping for my customers. I've found (and maybe it's just the people I end up meeting) that my good customers, who I would be willing to do a return for, are the people who never have one or know how to handle it themselves. The people who give me a hard time about it are the people I meet at fairs and festivals who have never bought anything from me and are a royal pain in the patoot.

We must meet some of the same people :p. Like I said, she didn't have a problem sending it back, but it invariably would be exactly those type of people you mention that would give me a hard time too!

I always take care of shipping broken items for my customers. I think providing good customer serive is the most inexpensive way to market yourself and our company the best. I think our return policy is the best and feel this is the way I set myself apart from other consultants who don't DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Yikes...

I don't pay to ship items back for a customer. If they were a REALLY good customer, I may consider it...but as a rule, I don't. Now...if something is out of warranty and they need to replace it, I always offer a 10% discount. Paying for shipping of tons of items would get expensive really quickly and I just don't see that "paying for itself" for me. That's one of the reasons that I love this company: you can work it the way YOU want to!!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
No no no no no. We are not in the return service and you will be losing money on that right quick.Now, if I already have some items going back and have someone with a return, I'll add it to my box. This is very very rare.

1. How do I adjust the measuring cup for different measurements?

To adjust the measuring cup for different measurements, simply slide the outer cup up or down to the desired measurement marking. The inner cup will automatically adjust accordingly.

2. Is the measuring cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Resolution to Easy Adj Measuring Cup is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to preserve the longevity of the product.

3. Can I use this measuring cup for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Quick Resolution to Easy Adj Measuring Cup is designed for both wet and dry ingredients. The adjustable feature allows for precise measurements for any type of ingredient.

4. How do I store the measuring cup?

The measuring cup can be stored in a kitchen drawer or cabinet, just like a regular measuring cup. However, we also offer a convenient storage clip that can be attached to the inside of a cabinet door for easy access.

5. What is the maximum capacity of the measuring cup?

The maximum capacity of the Quick Resolution to Easy Adj Measuring Cup is 2 cups or 500 mL. This makes it great for measuring larger quantities of ingredients for recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Mom2KL
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefanne