• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup Easy to Clean?

I usually just eyeball it and hope for the best. I am thinking about returning them.The Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup comes with a one-year guarantee. If you have issues with the product, you can contact the company for help.
KellyRedHead
Hi everyone!

I don't have one of these, but I have a host from last month that ordered one and says there is water in it (under the grey measuring part) she can't get out.
Does this come apart and if so how? I asked her to try and she is afraid she will break it.

Thanks for any help!
Kelly V.

Yes, they come apart. The top part of the handle and the gray part comes off together.

Thanks! I figured they must come apart to clean some how. I will have to tell her or go over and take them apart.

Thanks again!
Kelly

There's a product demo video clip on CC for the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup. It's good to watch especially because you need to make sure you hear 3 clicks when putting it back together or you'll have leakage!

I have both the cup and the spoon, and my cup does not come up all the way to the top. It really irritates me.

Personally, I don't really care much for either of these products - but, to each his own. It does seem like you might break them when snapping them apart, but after the first couple of times, you get the hang of it.

I am not sure she is happy with them either. She thought I had them at her show, but I had the Measure all cup. If after talking with her she doesn't like them still, I will be exchanging it.

Thanks for all your help!
Kelly V.

I have to agree... I don't care for them much either.

When in doubt, always check the Use & Care guide: Tell her to look at it.

Wash prior to first use: dishwasher-safe when placed on top rack away from heating element. Separate white slider and clear base prior to placing in dishwasher.
To separate slider, push upward on tab at end of handle. To reassemble, align paddle and handle with cup Press down on each side of hinge and at end of handle to snap into place and ensure seal for liquid measuring (see illustration #1). (There's a pic on PC's website)
Move slider to select measurement. Fill dry or liquid ingredients to hinge; level off excess dry ingredient with a flat edge.
Do not use with essential oils such as anise, wintergreen, or cinnamon as these oils will damage the plastic.
Some extracts such as vanilla or other foods will discolor the sliders. To prevent discoloration, rinse immediately.
For best results with liquids, bring slider all the way down, then move upward to desired measurement line.

Guarantee [return to top]
One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.

I never have been able to exactly figure out where the "exact" measurement mark would be for liquids --fill it to the top and you can't pick it up to pour.

Related to Is the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup Easy to Clean?

1. How does the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup work?

The Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup works by simply sliding the adjustable cup to the desired measurement mark. This eliminates the need for multiple measuring cups and makes measuring ingredients quick and easy.

2. Is the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup accurate?

Yes, the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup is designed to be accurate and precise. The adjustable cup has clear measurement markings for both liquid and dry ingredients, ensuring accurate measurements every time.

3. Can the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup be used for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup is designed to be versatile and can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients. The clear measurement markings on the adjustable cup make it easy to measure both types of ingredients.

4. Is the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

5. What materials is the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup made of?

The Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to use. The adjustable cup is also BPA-free, ensuring the safety of your food and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robotChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Mom2KL
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Jennifer E