• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon

In summary, the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon is a versatile kitchen tool that allows for easy adjustment of measurement markings. It can be used for both wet and dry ingredients and is dishwasher safe. The spoon has both imperial and metric measurements and can measure up to 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of liquid or dry ingredients. It is recommended to adjust the measurements before filling the spoon with ingredients to avoid spills or inaccuracies.
ChefMoore
I used my Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon for chili powder the other day and then I put it in the dishwasher. Even after washing, there is a slight orange discoloration around the edge of the gray silicone seal. I tried soaking it in vinegar and handwashing it, but it's still there. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me get this off? I would feel bad using it to demonstrate with at shows with a stained appearance. Thanks!

No ideas anyone?

Have you tried plastic booster, it's sold with the dish washer detergent. I think there is a way to soak it in just that with some water. Read the back of the bottle for help.

1. How do I adjust the measurements on the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon?

The Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon has a simple sliding mechanism that allows you to adjust the measurement markings on the spoon. Simply push the slider up or down to your desired measurement and fill the spoon with your ingredient.

2. Can I use the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon is designed to be used for both wet and dry ingredients. The measurements are engraved on the spoon to ensure accuracy for both types of ingredients.

3. Is the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. How many measurements does the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon have?

The Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon has both imperial and metric measurements. It can measure up to 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of liquid or dry ingredients.

5. Can I adjust the measurements while the spoon is filled with ingredients?

It is not recommended to adjust the measurements while the spoon is filled with ingredients, as this may cause spills or inaccurate measurements. It is best to adjust the measurements before filling the spoon with your desired ingredient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • krzymomof4