• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reliable and Durable Easy Read Measuring Cups - Perfect for Everyday Use!

In summary, the Easy Read Measuring Cups have clear measurement markings on the inside and outside of the cup, a non-slip handle, and are made from durable, microwave and dishwasher safe plastic. They come in four different sizes for a range of measuring options and can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients. They are only available as a set of four cups, but additional sets can be purchased if needed.
amya
The Easy Reads are probably some of my favorites items in the catalog. I use mine close to everyday. Needless to say I take them to all of my show and tell everyone how great it is not to have to bend in two just to measure out milk. Anyway, at my last few shows, I have been asked if the measurement markings will come off in the dishwasher. I always say that no they won't, but how do we know they won't. What should I tell someone to make them feel better about buying them? I never even considered it as a possibility because they are from PC, but obviously some people have thought about it.

how long have you had yours? have your markings come off?

I got mine last fall in one of my SS bonuses and they are just fine! I always put them in the dishwasher.

And of course PC stands behind their products, so if it happens, they can get a new set anyway as long as they are still under warranty, of course.

I have run mine through the dishwasher at least 50 times and so far so good.

As far as I can tell, the markings are embedded within the plastic. I've run my fingernail across the markings to see if they're just applied to the outside, but I don't feel the telltale ridges. :)

Mine aren't even faded, so I am sure they won't, but just in case they do PC would gladly replace them, or they can be bought seperatly as replacement parts I think! I would stick to what you are already saying and I am sure nobody will ever have to bring theirs back.

Related to Reliable and Durable Easy Read Measuring Cups - Perfect for Everyday Use!

1. How do the Easy Read Measuring Cups make measuring ingredients easier?

The Easy Read Measuring Cups have clear measurement markings on the inside and outside of the cup, making it easy to see and measure ingredients from any angle. The cups also have a non-slip handle for a comfortable grip while measuring.

2. Are the Easy Read Measuring Cups microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Read Measuring Cups are made from durable, microwave-safe plastic and are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Do the Easy Read Measuring Cups come in different sizes?

Yes, the set includes four different cup sizes: 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup, providing a range of measuring options for different ingredients.

4. Can I use the Easy Read Measuring Cups for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, the cups are suitable for measuring both liquid and dry ingredients. The clear markings on the cups make it easy to measure both types of ingredients accurately.

5. Can I purchase the Easy Read Measuring Cups individually or do I have to buy the entire set?

The Easy Read Measuring Cups are only available as a set of four cups. However, you can also purchase additional sets if you need more than one set of measuring cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reneeg18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefanne