• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!

In summary, the "Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!" is a measuring cup designed for ease of use and convenience. It has bold, easy-to-read markings, is dishwasher safe, has a capacity of 2 cups, and can be used for hot liquids. It also has additional features such as a wide base, non-slip handle, pour spout, and lid, setting it apart from other measuring cups. Overall, it makes measuring easier, especially for those with visual impairments or for precise recipes.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Did anyone else notice on Dr. Phil yesterday during the segment with the woman who's chest was too large to do housework, in the update portion they showed her emptying/filling her dishwasher and the product in her had was the large easy read measuring cup.

We are really getting out there both intentionally and unintentionally!

That's great because it shows how many people use PC!

It just cracks me up that we, Pampered Chef Consultants notice stuff like that?? LOL

I always seem to miss this stuff. Thats what happens when you work during the day I guess.:(

chefkristin said:
I always seem to miss this stuff. Thats what happens when you work during the day I guess.:(

I'm home during the day & STILL manage to miss most of it!!:D

geesh!!i never never never sit before 8pm ! but yesterday i actually did AND watched Dr Phil (while folding laundry) and missed it too!

It was just a brief shot of the women taking the measuring cup out of the dishwasher. It was one of those "sneeze and you missed it" shots.

That's when a DVR comes in place. LOL You can watch what you miss :D

LOL I noticed that too, I had DVR'd the episode and was watching it when my kids went to bed (I am a SAHM and never watch TV during the day :eek:)

Related to Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!

1. How does the "Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!" make measuring easier?

The Large Easy Read Measuring Cup has bold, easy-to-read markings that are much larger than traditional measuring cups. This makes it easier to accurately measure ingredients, especially for those with visual impairments or for recipes that require precise measurements.

2. Is the "Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Easy Read Measuring Cup is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also made from durable materials that can withstand regular use and multiple washings.

3. What is the capacity of the "Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!"?

The Large Easy Read Measuring Cup has a capacity of 2 cups, which is equivalent to 16 fluid ounces or 500 milliliters. This makes it great for measuring both liquid and dry ingredients.

4. Can the "Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!" be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the Large Easy Read Measuring Cup is safe for use with hot liquids. It is made from heat-resistant materials and has a sturdy handle that makes it easy to hold and pour hot liquids without the risk of burns.

5. How is the "Large Easy Read Measuring Cup Changes Lives!" different from other measuring cups?

The Large Easy Read Measuring Cup is designed with comfort and convenience in mind. It has a wide base for stability, a non-slip handle for a secure grip, and easy-to-read markings that eliminate the need for squinting or bending down to read measurements. It also has a pour spout for mess-free pouring and a lid for easy storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefanne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • chefsolnick
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies