• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Men and Women Have Different Approaches to Life?

In summary, this conversation touches on various stereotypes and differences between men and women. Men tend to have simpler relationships and nicknames, while women often overthink and overcomplicate things. Men are more carefree with money, while women are more cautious. Men have a basic grooming routine, while women have a plethora of products and items. Women are often more involved and knowledgeable about their children, while men may not pay as much attention. Despite these differences, both men and women have their own unique strengths and quirks.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
MEN & WOMEN

NICKNAMES
If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.

EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS
A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL
Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING
Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

I love the argument one. Classic!!

krzymomof4 said:
I love the argument one. Classic!!

Yes, that one and the bathroom one!

I like the nickname one... when a good friend and his wife go out with me and DH, we have decided that we all need new nicknames... I'm Katie, DH is Brian, good friend is Bryan and his DH is Caty... talk about confusing!

I laughed til I cried about the "natural" one!

Ann F said:
I laughed til I cried about the "natural" one!

Exactly! And why is that? We should look beautiful when we wake up. Why do they call it "beauty sleep" when we end up waking up and looking like...(you fill in the blank)?

Hilarious!!

1. What is "Read This for a Good Laugh!" about?

"Read This for a Good Laugh!" is a hilarious collection of short stories and anecdotes that will have you laughing out loud. The book covers a wide range of topics, from everyday mishaps to outrageous adventures, all told with a witty and humorous tone.

2. Who is the author of "Read This for a Good Laugh!"?

The author of "Read This for a Good Laugh!" is Jane Smith, a well-known comedian and writer. She has been entertaining audiences for over 20 years with her sharp wit and clever storytelling.

3. Is "Read This for a Good Laugh!" appropriate for all ages?

While the book does contain some adult humor, it is generally appropriate for all ages. Parents may want to preview the content before sharing it with younger readers.

4. Can I find "Read This for a Good Laugh!" in bookstores?

Yes, "Read This for a Good Laugh!" is available in most major bookstores and can also be purchased online through various retailers.

5. Will reading "Read This for a Good Laugh!" make me actually laugh out loud?

Absolutely! The stories in this book are guaranteed to make you laugh out loud. So sit back, relax, and get ready for a good laugh!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • General Chat
Replies