• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*

In summary, the author suggests that women should take a close look at themselves and see what has made them great. She encourages sisters to pass this message on to other women.
lacychef
Got this in my email today & wanted to share with all my cheffer friends!
Hope you enjoy:)

"To my sisters in the Lord...

There comes a time in every woman's life when she has to take a close look at herself. Not at her circumstance, not at what she did, not how unfair life is, or at who made you do it. She has to just look at herself in all her glory and imperfection. Have you ever admired a woman who has been through changes in her life? Or have you made up in your mind that she is just messed up. Before you make this mistake, take a closer look. A woman who has endured the most unusual life is someone of wisdom, someone who has been chosen by God to go through things that have made her stronger.

Think of all the great women in the Bible: Mary Magdalene, Ruth and Naomi, the woman with an issue of blood, and Esther, to name a few. Mary was a prostitute, a very uneasy woman. But by the time Jesus was done with her, she was His closest follower. Esther was unfortunate in marrying an abusive man, but by the time God was done with her, she had married one of the wealthiest men in the land. < /SPAN>

Women are so quick to beat the next one down instead of trying to hold her up. Before you wonder,' What's up with her?' ask yourself, 'What's up with me?' That woman could be my mother, sister, aunt, in-law, stepmother, niece, grandmother, great-grandmother, neighbor, friend, or co-worker, etc. That woman could be ME.

Women are the carriers of life, not the channels of death. Let's build and encourage each other, as did Ruth and Naomi. Pass this to all the women in your life. Encourage and love, forgive and forget, and trust that the woman that receives this will be touched in some way.

May the peace and love of Christ be upon you! "

You are a sister indeed. Thanks for those words! My biggest testimony to the real value Christ put on women, is that the first one he showed himself to after his rising from the dead was a woman. Not typical-- even now.

WOW! What a message. Thanks so much for sharing Lacy!

Thanks for sharing. I did a bible study today on being the bride of Christ and it was so encouraging to see how valued we are, as women, by God and Christ.

You're welcome:)

Bumping up cause I know some of you other gals will like this...:)

Thanks for bumping, I missed this earlier! Thanks.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome again!

Thanks Lacy...this is a great reminder to all of us.

Lets face it...girls are MEAN and they come by it honestly...women are Mean. We are mean to each other...in the workforce, in our community, our church...pretty much everywhere. We judge each other on everything. I have always worked with women...my last job was an office with 5 men and about 30 women and it was constant bickering, back-stabbing, jealousy, etc. It is sad that we do this to each other. Even Christian women fall into this trap.

Thanks for the reminder of what we should be.

yes, we really are mean aren't we? I don't know why we all seem to have that characteristic pop up sometimes....and we all do...

1. What is "I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*" about?

"I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef consultant, sharing tips and insights for women about cooking, home organization, and self-care.

2. Who is the target audience for "I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*"?

The target audience for "I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*" is women of all ages who are interested in cooking, home management, and personal growth.

3. Can I share "I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*" with my friends and family?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage you to share "I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*" with anyone who might find it helpful or enjoyable.

4. Does "I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*" include any Pampered Chef product recommendations?

Yes, the blog post may mention some Pampered Chef products that could be useful for the topics being discussed. However, these recommendations are not the primary focus of the post.

5. Can I find more articles like "I Just Had to Share This With All the Ladies! *Good Read*" on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly publishes blog posts and articles on various topics related to cooking, home organization, and self-care. You can find these articles under the "Blog" section of our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • crystalscookingnow