• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aGreat Read-I Talk About God in This Post-Fyi

In summary, Tammy read a book yesterday that was fantastic. The memoirs of Deanna Favre are emotional and uplifting, and she recommends them to anyone feeling down.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just read a book yesterday that was fantastic. It's the memoirs of Deanna Favre. I have been emotional & feeling somewhat down in the dumps lately & this book was a pick me up. DH ordered it for me for Christmas, but we hadn't picked it up yet. I literally picked the book up at 11:15 yesterday am & finished it last night. It was that awesome.

She's an incredible woman & if she can keep her faith & turn to God in the midst of everything that she's been through, why shouldn't I? She has lots of scripture throughout the book & then at the end, there are passages that relate to certain situations, ie you're sick, discouraged, happy, etc.

I don't really know how to describe what I felt when I read this book, but I really think God intended for me to read it yesterday. I know that God is calling on me to do something in my life & that I have to rely on him to make it work. Anyway, it's a great book & it has changed my outlook on a lot of things.

Just thought that I'd share with all of you.

Thanks for sharing, Crystal. I didn't know she had released a book. I know she struggled a lot a few years ago with breast cancer, and then their families were greatly affected by Hurricane Katrina. I might have to look into it. I read Denise Jackson's book, and much like you, I couldn't put it down, and I really enjoyed it too. It just puts things in perspective. No matter how much fame, riches, etc. you have, family and God are what matter most.

Thanks again.

Tammy

I've been wanting to get her book; glad to hear it was a good one:thumbup: She's a great lady; of course I love her hubby too, lol!

Related to aGreat Read-I Talk About God in This Post-Fyi

1. What is "aGreat Read-I Talk About God in This Post-Fyi" all about?

"aGreat Read-I Talk About God in This Post-Fyi" is a blog post that discusses the role of God in our lives and how we can incorporate faith and spirituality into our daily routines. It offers insights and personal experiences on the topic.

2. Is this post specifically for Christians or can anyone benefit from reading it?

While the post does mention Christianity, the message and lessons shared can be applicable to anyone, regardless of their religious beliefs. It promotes a universal message of love, kindness, and faith.

3. How does this post relate to Pampered Chef and its products?

Pampered Chef believes in empowering and enriching lives through its high-quality kitchen products. This post aims to inspire and encourage readers to live a more purposeful and fulfilling life, which aligns with Pampered Chef's values.

4. Will this post try to convert me to a certain religion?

No, this post is not intended to convert anyone to a specific religion. It simply shares personal thoughts and reflections on the role of faith and God in our lives. It respects and welcomes all beliefs and encourages open-mindedness.

5. Can I share this post with others?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share this post with your friends, family, and anyone who may benefit from its message. You can also share it on social media platforms or through email. Spread the positivity and love!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat