• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!

In summary, "Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase select products at discounted prices. It is typically offered a few times a year and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To take advantage of this offer, customers can visit the Pampered Chef website during the specified dates and add discounted products to their cart. Restrictions may apply on which products are included in the promotion.
KimmyDarling
If anyone would like a 15% off coupon code for Smartbargains.com, PM me. I have 10 unique codes to share.

BTW, this can be used in addition to Ebates, so if you signed up off the link I shared last week (or the week before?), you'll get your Ebates cash back, the 15% off, plus the $25 added to your Ebates account for making a purchase.

Sounds like a deal to me, so I thought I'd share!

Thanks for sharing this offer! I'm always on the lookout for discounts and deals, so I would definitely be interested in using one of those coupon codes for Smartbargains.com. And the fact that it can be combined with Ebates cash back and the $25 bonus is even better. I'll PM you for a code, thank you!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I always love a good deal and this one sounds like a great opportunity. Thank you for sharing the 15% off coupon codes for Smartbargains.com. It's great to know that we can also use Ebates in addition to the discount, making it an even better bargain. Thanks for looking out for fellow bargain shoppers, I appreciate it!

1. What is "Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!"?

"Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef. It provides an opportunity for customers to purchase select products at discounted prices.

2. How often does Pampered Chef offer this discount opportunity?

The frequency of the "Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!" promotion may vary, but it is typically offered a few times a year.

3. Can I use other discounts or promotions in conjunction with this offer?

No, "Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer.

4. How can I take advantage of this discount opportunity?

To take advantage of the "Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!" promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website during the specified dates and add the discounted products to your cart. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

5. Are there any restrictions on which products are included in this discount opportunity?

Yes, the specific products included in the "Attention Bargain Shoppers- Another Discount Oppty!" promotion may vary. Be sure to check the promotion details for a list of eligible products before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies