• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asap How Much $$ for Fundraiser to Count?

In summary, the conversation discussed a rocky in-office pampered chef event with low sales. The speaker questioned the eligibility of the secretary for the Nov host special, and it was clarified that sales must reach $200 for her to receive it. However, there may be other options available for the secretary to still receive benefits. The speaker thanked Debbie for her help and encouraged the consultant to keep going and not get discouraged.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Having one here at work which bombed...sales are at $152, parents and teachers just do not want to order anything, so I'm not going to push it or worry about it, and to be fair to those that did order, I need to go ahead and submit it. My question is this. It is for the PTO and under our secretarys name. I thought if sales reached $150, then the secretary was eligible for the host special (it will be for Nov), however in Pampered Partner it is not letting me add a host order (the button is not highlighted). Do sales have to reach $200 for her to do this?

I don't think you get any benefits with the fundraisers. No host or guest special, no discount.

Yes, the secretary can get the Nov host special and that is it.

Enter her as a guest. When that window is open, there is a little box to check that she is the chairperson (like the one you would check for an outside order). Check that box and then you can enter one of the four host specials.

I had to call Tech Support on that one myself. :p

THANK YOU DEBBIE! I was getting ready to call Tech Support myself, I just figured she would show up as host, you know! :)

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your in-office pampered chef event didn't go as well as you had hoped. Sometimes it can be a challenge to get people to place orders, especially when it's for a PTO fundraiser.To answer your question, yes, sales do have to reach $200 in order for the host to be eligible for the host special. However, there may be other options available for your secretary to still receive the benefits of hosting the event. I suggest reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.In the meantime, I think it's great that you're still going to submit the orders and be fair to those who did place orders. Every sale counts, no matter how small. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged. There will always be ups and downs in this business, but with determination and perseverance, you will see success.Best of luck to you and your future events!Sincerely,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

1. How much money do we need to raise in order for the fundraiser to count?

The amount of money needed to count as a successful fundraiser varies depending on the specific fundraiser and its goals. It is best to discuss this with your Pampered Chef consultant to determine the appropriate fundraising goal for your group.

2. Will Pampered Chef provide any materials or support for our fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a variety of materials and support for fundraisers, including customized flyers, order forms, and online tools to help promote and track sales. Your consultant will work closely with you to ensure that your fundraiser is a success.

3. Can we choose which Pampered Chef products to sell for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which Pampered Chef products to sell for your fundraiser. Your consultant will provide you with a variety of options and help you select the best products for your group and goals.

4. How long does the fundraiser typically last?

The length of the fundraiser can vary depending on your group's needs and goals. It can be as short as a week or as long as a month. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

5. Can we earn any rewards or incentives for a successful fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of rewards and incentives for successful fundraisers. These can include free products, discounts, or even cash back. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards available for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smile10308
Replies
Views
grgann
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies