• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Pampered Chef Fundraiser????

In summary, you should convince the PTO to have a PC fundraiser by listing the benefits of the fundraiser, such as the quality of the products and the warranty.
melspc
Hi all! I am new here and this is my very first post!!! I have been a consultant (very very part-time) for 2 years. I am supposed to present to the PTO at my son't school about having a PC fundraiser on Wed evening. They have done HI Candles Fundraiser in the past and have gotten 50% of the sales from that. How would you convince them to give the PC fundraiser a shot when they will not get as big of a cut of the sales? What benefits should I list for them?

TIA!!

You have to remember, when other companies give that much donation, they are marking their products way up. For our fundraisers, our products are not marked up. They can also order anything out of the catalog. They are paying the same price as if they would order at a show, and are getting our great warranty also. And, we have a wide range of product prices; from $.75 up to over $300...something for everyone.
If you want to compete a little, I know a lot of consultants offer a portion of their comission on top of what PC donates. (only do this if it works in your personal budget)

lacychef said:
You have to remember, when other companies give that much donation, they are marking their products way up. For our fundraisers, our products are not marked up. They can also order anything out of the catalog. They are paying the same price as if they would order at a show, and are getting our great warranty also. And, we have a wide range of product prices; from $.75 up to over $300...something for everyone.
If you want to compete a little, I know a lot of consultants offer a portion of their comission on top of what PC donates. (only do this if it works in your personal budget)

I agree with Lacy's comments. I only want to add that with PC they are getting the best quality kitchen tools, etc that last for many years and PC stands behind their product.

Welcome to CS! We wish you lots of success in your business!

Welcome to our community! It's great to have you here and congratulations on your first post. As someone who has been a consultant for 2 years, I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with us.

In regards to your upcoming presentation to the PTO at your son's school, I completely understand your concerns about convincing them to try out a Pampered Chef fundraiser. It can be difficult to compete with other popular fundraisers, especially when they offer a higher percentage of sales. However, I firmly believe that a Pampered Chef fundraiser can bring unique benefits to your school and community.

Firstly, Pampered Chef offers high-quality and practical kitchen products that are perfect for everyday use. By promoting these products through a fundraiser, you are not only helping the school raise funds, but also providing families with useful and long-lasting items for their homes. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved.

Moreover, Pampered Chef fundraisers are not just about selling products. They also offer a fun and interactive cooking experience for your guests. This can be a great opportunity for the PTO to bring the school community together for a fun and educational event. Plus, with the option of hosting the fundraiser on a Wednesday evening, it's a convenient and stress-free way for families to support the school.

Lastly, as a consultant, you can offer your expertise and support throughout the fundraiser. From providing recipe ideas to helping with the ordering process, you are there to make the experience as smooth and successful as possible. This personalized touch is something that other fundraisers may not offer.

I hope these points help you in your presentation to the PTO. Remember, Pampered Chef fundraisers not only raise funds, but also build community and offer practical products. Best of luck and let us know how it goes!

Sincerely,

1. Why should I choose a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef fundraisers offer high-quality kitchen products that are popular and in-demand, making it easier to sell and raise funds for your cause. Additionally, our fundraisers provide a fun and engaging way for supporters to contribute to your organization.

2. How much profit can my organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Typically, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales from a Pampered Chef fundraiser. However, this can vary depending on the products sold and the size of your fundraiser. Our team will work with you to create a customized plan to help you reach your fundraising goals.

3. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials and support to help you run a successful fundraiser at no cost to you.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

Our fundraisers usually last 2-3 weeks, but the length can be customized to fit your organization's needs. We recommend setting a specific start and end date to create a sense of urgency and encourage supporters to make their purchases during the fundraiser period.

5. Can we choose which Pampered Chef products to sell in our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products you want to feature in your fundraiser from our catalog of over 500 high-quality kitchen items. We also offer special bundles and discounts for fundraisers to help you maximize your profits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies