1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser ASAP How much $$ for Fundraiser to count?

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Having one here at work which bombed...sales are at $152, parents and teachers just do not want to order anything, so I'm not going to push it or worry about it, and to be fair to those that did order, I need to go ahead and submit it. My question is this. It is for the PTO and under our secretarys name. I thought if sales reached $150, then the secretary was eligible for the host special (it will be for Nov), however in Pampered Partner it is not letting me add a host order (the button is not highlighted). Do sales have to reach $200 for her to do this?

Dec 1, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I don't think you get any benefits with the fundraisers. No host or guest special, no discount.

Dec 1, 2005
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yes, the secretary can get the Nov host special and that is it.

Enter her as a guest. When that window is open, there is a little box to check that she is the chairperson (like the one you would check for an outside order). Check that box and then you can enter one of the four host specials.

I had to call Tech Support on that one myself. :p

Dec 1, 2005
  4. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

THANK YOU DEBBIE! I was getting ready to call Tech Support myself, I just figured she would show up as host, you know! :)

Dec 1, 2005
Have something to add?