• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo at Consultant's Corner?

In summary, the consultant corner has a lot of information, but the husband is not interested. The wife is interested in the popcorn maker and Margarita Mixer/Maker thing, but doesn't want anything on the list that she doesn't already have. She is shooting for the $8000 level, but is undecided on what to get.
cookinkaren99
Go check out consultants corner!!!!!

Okay, there is too much on there!! Can you post a link? What am I looking for? I want to be in the know!

Okay, I think I found it and it has been posted here before! That binder is too cute! I'm not sure what I'm going to do to earn it, but I'VE GOT TO HAVE IT!

So do any of yall seem to have your team excited about this? So far only one person is excited and says shes going to earn something. I feel like im so tired from trying to get a full month in 1/2 a mth that I think I need to clear my head and then start coaching them to earn something. What are yall doing?

Husband isn't interested in anything on the list. I am interested in the popcorn maker thingie in level 3. If I don't get there, I'll get something else I can use for a team incentive.At my cluster meeting tonight I'll be passing around the poster and having everyone put their name on what they want to earn. That way I can help to coach them and bring it out as a visual at the January and February meetings.

cmdtrgd said:
At my cluster meeting tonight I'll be passing around the poster and having everyone put their name on what they want to earn. That way I can help to coach them and bring it out as a visual at the January and February meetings.

Thats an awesome idea!

I'm going for the KA hand mixer so I don't have to keep using my mom's and I think the Margarita Mixer/Maker thing (shocking, I know!) I think that would be fun to use at parties!

I kind of want the deep fryer. I refuse to fry b/c of the mess so this would come in real handy - however, I do not want to store the thing! I really don't want anything on the lists that I don't already have - I might go for the 7 piece SS set or another KA stand mixer (I think mine is wearing out). I'm shooting for the $8000 level regardless - I can always use it for a gift.

The popcorn thing looks fun, but we probably wouldn't use it a ton really. It would at least LOOK cool in our basement. It would be cool to have. Or I was thinking about that industrial blender in that same level. My blender is toast and I really don't use one all that often.

That "margarator" looks awesome! I usually have them on the rocks when I order them out, but if it's anything like the Jimmy Buffett margarita maker, that thing is cool! A host of mine had one and made a bunch of margaritas vERY easily. It really did shave the ice and there were NO chunks of ice in it. So, that's another possibility.:D

The thing is...most of those things don't move me. Maybe the Kitchen Aid stand mixer. However, if I get that I cannot get anything else no matter how much more I sell. I like quantity! Say I hit my goal for January and have $10,000 in sales then hit my February goal of $5k, I've almost hit the target amount twice, but I only get one prize. I could combine from the lower levels, but there really isn't anything we need or want on the list. Don't get me wrong it will be wonderful earning something for FREE!! I am just not that motivated by this particular carrot. I will earn it because it just happens to coincide with Disney double points! Now that MOVES me!!

After 2- 1K shows this month I should make the 2nd prize level. I probably will take the 5 pc SS Cookware and at some point offer it as a prize for something. Diodn't think I'd make it but they add up fast.

I agree - none of the prizes move me so I am planning to get some of the cookware and give it away as incentives to my team and hosts.

dannyzmom said:
I agree - none of the prizes move me so I am planning to get some of the cookware and give it away as incentives to my team and hosts.

Me too. I wish they'd have given us the option of PC$.

I was aiming for the 8K level, but my shows just aren't cooperating :grumpy: All my shows are holding for Feb, but sales are much lower than last month. I've already hit the 5K level, maybe I'll make it to 8K...Don't know what I want either. I need a new KA stand mixer, if I don't make that level, I'll probably get the s/s cookware

Oh yes1 I wish they would always offer a PC$ option!

Happy Chef said:
Oh yes1 I wish they would always offer a PC$ option!

They probably only didn't offer PC$ for this because we can earn them for recruiting at the same time (Jan & Feb)...

finley1991 said:
They probably only didn't offer PC$ for this because we can earn them for recruiting at the same time (Jan & Feb)...

Well, IMO we can never get too many PC$!

Related to Are You Ready for the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo at Consultant's Corner?

1. What is the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo?

The Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of January and February. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

2. How can I participate in the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo?

To participate in the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo, you can shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the promo products to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo?

The Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo is only valid for purchases made between January 1st and February 28th. It is also only available while supplies last and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

4. Can I return or exchange products purchased during the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo?

Products purchased during the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo can be returned or exchanged according to our regular return policy. However, the discount or promotional price will not be applied to the new item.

5. Are there any new products included in the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo?

Yes, there are new products included in the Jan.1-Feb.28 Sales Promo. These products are marked with a special promotional price and can only be purchased during the promotional period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies