• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo Info

In summary, the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion is currently on hold and there is no set date for when it will be available again. Orders cannot be placed for items included in the promotion and host rewards cannot be earned while the promotion is on hold. Updates will be provided on the website or through consultants. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Mr. Pampered Chef
Are these still on hold? ...Dec host special should have been pulled to redo...any canucks know the scoop?

nope, not on hold....don't think they ever were. Anytime you want to check a products status you can log onto consultants corner, go to products and recipes and click on the product status alert box. This will tell you what is back ordered and on stop sell. Hope that helps
Danielle

The Christmas Tree Spreaders are the ones on stop sell, the beaded ones have always been fine.

:blushing:Doh.. my bad...

no worries - this has been confusing for quite a few...

I was wondering and was going to post something but then thought maybe it was just a Canada thing. Good to know! I suggest taking them to your show if you have them, they are so much prettier in person.

Related to Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo Info

1. What is the current status of the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion?

The "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion is currently still on hold. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. When will the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion be available again?

At this time, we do not have a set date for when the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion will be available again. We will update our customers as soon as we have more information.

3. Can I still place an order for items included in the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion?

No, unfortunately orders for items included in the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion cannot be placed at this time while the promotion is on hold.

4. Will the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion be extended once it is available again?

We are unable to confirm if the promotion will be extended once it is available again. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for updates.

5. Can I still earn host rewards during the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion?

No, host rewards cannot be earned during the "Are These Still On Hold? Dec Host Special Redo" promotion while it is on hold. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mechelle